Alphabet Mafia: The Potato Wars Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:pogba why would I lie about being one shot

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m assuming you’re the vig Doddsy?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Yeah im the vig and got redirected. I doubt there's two redirective roles and had you as scum already

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Who haven't claimed

Unvote

Temporarily most like but want all claims

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah im the vig and got redirected. I doubt there's two redirective roles and had you as scum already
But think it through that makes no sense whatsoever. They could easily have a redirector lol. Or I guess they could have another bus driver considering there were 2 full bodyguards but it doesn’t say anything about that in my pm

all I know is lying about being 1 shot and then using more doesn’t make any fucking sense when I know there’a a vig around? Like why would I?

we should mass claim also since I’m pretty sure this is mylo

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I've said mass claim but I'd vote you off play anyway

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What play though? Like I still think having me as scum doesn’t make any sense. Haza voted me with his first post of the game when ace was pushing me, t’challa threw his potato at me for no reason. I even said haza was scum before he outed himself and had t’challa as obvious scum before he died. Like idk what my game plan has been if I’ve been scum. My read on lethal was also genuine and correct. Ok he was the SK but I literally had him on a tell which I’ve said in past games and I’ve also said in past games and it would be pretty risky for me (who has basically a 100% record on reading Lethal like I’ve never got him wrong in my life) to say I’ve got a tell on him and he’s scum. Obviously if I’m scum then I don’t know he’s the SK and it also wouldn’t really have been needed to say that to get him lynched so again I just don’t have any clue what my apparent game plan has been if I’m scum

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I’m going to bed but I’m H and I’m a VT.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Also i want it on the record when Poyser flips town that as scum i could have just hammered there and thus should be removed from future consideration for a lynch. If he does flip scum (i don’t think he will) scum win because i instantly get painted poorly for not voting there. Mafia baby!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Wait Doddsy who did you shoot?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ah well that’s surprising lol

surely that points more to a redirector than a bus driver then? If I’m scum with bus drive shots I’d obviously see myself as more likely to be shot so wouldn’t I drive myself?