Alphabet Mafia: The Potato Wars Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chloe B

Reaction score
Phenom making good points against Big Man.

I didn't throw my potato at Poyser because I wasn't online when that was going on. Wouldn't have matter anyway since Ace didn't throw his. Also kind of upset that apparently potato'ing myself didn't work.Flay, can you confirm if I hit myself in the face with a potato or not? For imagery-sake, I need to know.

Not my fault that CP voted for Poyser before I finished my read back. I'm the watcher and I saw Poyser visit CP. I've never faked a role or info before so I'll let you big brains do what you want with that information.

You did.

• Love
Reactions: Kajuh

Kajuh

Reaction score
But why does you finish reading back or not matter? You don’t need to read back to know you saw me visit cp lol, you can vote me for a claim anyway since that’s apparently what you thought was the right thing to do and then read back afterwards
You know I don't like to post until I'm fully caught up

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But you were posting as you were catching up lol..

Big Man

Reaction score
yeah looks like he’s done lol.

vote kajuh

also you definitely were in the thread after we decided we were going to potato him because you literally liked CP’s post where he said the kill on Poyser would be a ms potato at the time lmao.

Chloe B

Reaction score
DAY 4:

Vote Count:

Poyser (1) - Kajuh
Kajuh (4) - Poyser, Blaine, PHENOM, Big Man

Kajuh was lynched.

You are J (Jay), Consonant Aligned

You are the 1-shot Watcher, you can watch someone at Night and see who visited them.

You also have a potato that you can throw at your delight.

You win when you all threats to the Consonants are eliminated.

It is now Night 4. 12 hrs on the clock.

Last edited:

Big Man

Reaction score
yes I think you might be right. no hindsight heroism please because we wouldn’t have lynched Poyser (or anyone) without Doddsy’s vote and kajuh was legitimately talking shite.

Big Man

Reaction score
yeah I’m going to be in trouble. big big trouble.

Big Man

Reaction score
makes sense now why PHEN0M and Poyser were so happy to be linked to each other if they can win here. suppose there's an outside chance of blaine but I think the simplest answer is the most likely. yes I should have stuck to this during day etc. etc. but we can still win. guess it's going to be a WIFOM between Doddsy and scum to decide it :francis