AEW REVOLUTION March 3rd, 2024: Live from the Greensboro Coliseum on PPV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I think all 3 of Swerve, Hangman and Joe have stories that makes sense. I want Swerve to win as I've wanted him holding that World title some day ever since he came into the company. I knew how fucking good he was from day 1. I do think the best story is Joe winning, having a couple of fun fillers stuff whilst Swerve turns face and Page carries on his descent. I think Swerve winning works best if Page post-match realizes he fucked up by going too dark and returns to the light eventually finally beating Swerve at All In. Page only works if he is a super heel with the bucks but yes please.

No one will argue with you anymore Jay White's booking. It fucking stinks
I think stinks is strong personally on this one but yeah it needs work. I get where it is going as the main event scene is too crowded at the minute for him so him doing trios stuff is fine but it's the way the angle is going. Guy has still only lost to top stars and main evented a PPV (The booking of that match makes it the worst AEW main event).

The issue is: WHY THE FUCK IS THE SUPER GROUP NOT GOING AFTER THE UNDISPUTED KINGDOM AS THAT'S WHY THEY FORMED!!!!!

If you just do that, have them lose and Bullet Club Gold turn post-match to set up the clear title unification this shit works so much better (same with UK)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think all 3 of Swerve, Hangman and Joe have stories that makes sense. I want Swerve to win as I've wanted him holding that World title some day ever since he came into the company. I knew how fucking good he was from day 1. I do think the best story is Joe winning, having a couple of fun fillers stuff whilst Swerve turns face and Page carries on his descent. I think Swerve winning works best if Page post-match realizes he fucked up by going too dark and returns to the light eventually finally beating Swerve at All In. Page only works if he is a super heel with the bucks but yes please.

I think stinks is strong personally on this one but yeah it needs work. I get where it is going as the main event scene is too crowded at the minute for him so him doing trios stuff is fine but it's the way the angle is going. Guy has still only lost to top stars and main evented a PPV (The booking of that match makes it the worst AEW main event).

The issue is: WHY THE FUCK IS THE SUPER GROUP NOT GOING AFTER THE UNDISPUTED KINGDOM AS THAT'S WHY THEY FORMED!!!!!

If you just do that, have them lose and Bullet Club Gold turn post-match to set up the clear title unification this shit works so much better (same with UK)
Yea like the group formation isn't the issue, he's just...not doing anything. If they were actually in a feud I'd be happy enough he's busy. The same pre tape promo weekly ain't it tho

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Yeah it has been in a holding pattern which screams waiting for Juice but they really should have been at war with the UK and that would have worked (I think this leads to Billy Gunn's retirement)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
"Sorry he wasn't aware of it" is asinine :lmao
especially that he is quoting a literal INCORRECTLY AGGREGATED tweet, TK literally said Miro was unavailable in the presser. Miro, honestly, is dumb as fuck and I am now convinced HE is the reason why he isn't booked or on tv regularly. Dude desperately needs to shut the fuck up and do the work

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
in fact the tweet he replied to got deleted :heston dummy

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
especially that he is quoting a literal INCORRECTLY AGGREGATED tweet, TK literally said Miro was unavailable in the presser. Miro, honestly, is dumb as fuck and I am now convinced HE is the reason why he isn't booked or on tv regularly. Dude desperately needs to shut the fuck up and do the work
Yeah if he's being deadass then.. yeah. You looking like a bozo. Better to say nothing at that point. I halfway wanna hope he's just trolling for some reason, but I'm afraid that probably isn't the case.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah if he's being deadass then.. yeah. You looking like a bozo. Better to say nothing at that point. I halfway wanna hope he's just trolling for some reason, but I'm afraid that probably isn't the case.
fair point that this could be his weird humor, regardless, from what I've seen of reactions online, even the usual aew doomers are like lol just cut this guy

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
fair point that this could be his weird humor, regardless, from what I've seen of reactions online, even the usual aew doomers are like lol just cut this guy
I mean in general I'm kinda in favor of cutting whoever doesn't wanna be there. Miro is probably the worst case example right now since Andrade left. At the end of the day, he's more just in the way than anything else and there isn't much value in having him be around for a month, working a shitty angle, and going MIA for an extended period while still looking incredibly strong. There's too many talented wrestlers waiting in the wings to be bothering with these guys who don't wanna do the work, as you said.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean in general I'm kinda in favor of cutting whoever doesn't wanna be there. Miro is probably the worst case example right now since Andrade left. At the end of the day, he's more just in the way than anything else and there isn't much value in having him be around for a month, working a shitty angle, and going MIA for an extended period while still looking incredibly strong. There's too many talented wrestlers waiting in the wings to be bothering with these guys who don't wanna do the work, as you said.
Yeah while I like Miro's look and some of his angles, cutting him will literally do nothing to harm the product. What is the point of hanging on to a perpetual malcontent who doesn't wanna do jobs and only seems interested in a) looking dominant and b) cuck angles with his wife that are fucking terrible.

He brings nothing to the table anymore that this company does not already have in spades with younger more hungry competitors. He always seems to tweet things at the worse possible time with the only intent to make the company look bad. He also grossly over estimates his own value, because he would barely be good enough for the US title in WWE at this point. I mean shit, Gunther is already an upgrade from Miro at almost every single facet of the game, for example.

I genuinely wish it would have gone differently, but it started poorly with his shitty gamer gimmick, was good when he was winning as TNT champ and since it's been nothing but bitching and excuses. I'm personally fucking exhausted reading negative shit about this guy and the 4 years of where's miro questions. It's not working out, cut this dude and keep pushing guys like Hobbs.

And as a side note, it COULD have been so much better had HE put in the work and not been such an alleged diva. Joe came in after him, did a bunch of jobs and now he's world champ. Had Miro not been a big baby, he could easily be in a similar position. Swerve also lost his way to the top as a quick example

so frustrating

Reactions: Hoss