AEW REVOLUTION March 3rd, 2024: Live from the Greensboro Coliseum on PPV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
How quickly you, I and everyone else forgets Scorpio Sky...
unfortunately Tony forgot about him too. Didn't help that he got injured again before his first match back in roh.

That one I'm not complaining about though, never saw anything in that guy if I am being honest and probbaly the least deserving TNT champ of all time. prob a cold take lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
like when Franky Kazarian is a more interesting character than you are, it's probably not gonna work out

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
perhaps a hot take: SoCal Uncensored sucked :draper2

• Haha
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I preferred Bad Influence over SCU. I was never a big fan of Sky, but I also didn’t watch much PWG.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
perhaps a hot take: SoCal Uncensored sucked :draper2
Same time, more or less.

Bad Influence in TNA which was just Kaz and Daniels was good, but with Sky as scu not my cup of tea, either.

Especially by the time AEW started. Daniels was better off becoming the when he is now. Kaz probably should too but he’s having fun in TNA. So we’ll see how it goes.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I honestly only like Daniels out of those three and he's ancient. I'm still kind sour they are the first tag champs. I get WHY they did it, but man I wish the elite were more selfish back then lol

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
They were The Good Hands before The Good Hands existed.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I think the thing that would really help Tony here personally, professionally and publicly. Is he can stand by his I don’t release wrestlers mission statement that makes him look like the good guy when a wrestler specifically wants to be there or wants to get paid to sit at home. Like I’m sure a lot of those wrestlers that hadn’t worked in a year that were getting paid to sit at home. Loved getting a free paycheck. Not saying you have to be like WWE and fire those people at all. However, if you have a disgruntled employee that specifically, you see on Twitter is calling you out on your name and is very clearly giving you vibes that they rather go back to HHH. Just let them. Specially when you just hired Will Osprey and presumably getting Okada and you’re getting in Sasha Banks, and what have you. Just let the two or three people that don’t want to be there. Go back to WWE. It’s not gonna hurt you. It’s not gonna hurt morale if anything it makes you look better in the public guy because you’re not holding people to their contract which by the way I’m not even saying is a bad thing because I’ll die on the hill that people sign contracts of their own free will so I don’t necessarily think it’s like evil if he keeps them in AEW. I just think if you let Miro go it’ll just save everybody a headache.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think the thing that would really help Tony here personally, professionally and publicly. Is he can stand by his I don’t release wrestlers mission statement that makes him look like the good guy when a wrestler specifically wants to be there or wants to get paid to sit at home. Like I’m sure a lot of those wrestlers that hadn’t worked in a year that were getting paid to sit at home. Loved getting a free paycheck. Not saying you have to be like WWE and fire those people at all. However, if you have a disgruntled employee that specifically, you see on Twitter is calling you out on your name and is very clearly giving you vibes that they rather go back to HHH. Just let them. Specially when you just hired Will Osprey and presumably getting Okada and you’re getting in Sasha Banks, and what have you. Just let the two or three people that don’t want to be there. Go back to WWE. It’s not gonna hurt you. It’s not gonna hurt morale if anything it makes you look better in the public guy because you’re not holding people to their contract which by the way I’m not even saying is a bad thing because I’ll die on the hill that people sign contracts of their own free will so I don’t necessarily think it’s like evil if he keeps them in AEW. I just think if you let Miro go it’ll just save everybody a headache.
in the immortal words of Vince Kennedy McMahon : ''Let's send em a few more''

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Bryan winning that would make so much sense and everybody wants Bryan to taste some AEW gold at some point, but what a feather in Kingston’s cap to defeat the goat to retain his Japanese inspired triple crown.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Bryan winning that would make so much sense and everybody wants Bryan to taste some AEW gold at some point, but what a feather in Kingston’s cap to defeat the goat to retain his Japanese inspired triple crown.
Wrestling logic tells me Bryan is losing againm because he's gotten the upper hand for the majority of the feud. However, I will be very pleased if he wins. I will also be very pleased if Kingston wins.

Good booking imo