AEW REVOLUTION March 3rd, 2024: Live from the Greensboro Coliseum on PPV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
he's not even on this damn card, that angle is spinning it's wheels in mud with no end in sight, it's the weirdest fucking thing lol

• Sad
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Waiting too long is a fair argument, I think the pacing right now is just right now and a few months delay will be fine. Was fine for Hanger at the time as annoying as it was.

As far as Hangman goes, as I said in the post above after this, he actually has not got his revenger at all yet. I think him losing to Joe, fucking over Swerve in the process, furthers his story and goals. It can be the final catalyst for Swerve to admit maybe he got what he deserved this time due to his past transgression, but now he's gonna do it right and win by himself.

Joe can have a few token defenses, I forsee Wardlow getting cucked by a returning MJF at Dynasty (that name, duh!) and kicking off that feud. Swerve could realistically win the rematch with Joe 1 on 1 at the main event of Double or Nothing

That's another point I forgot about. Sting is closing the show. Much better for Swerve to win at another pape where HE is the main event. bigger moment argument basically.
Glad we both agree that is where MJF’s return happens.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Waiting too long is a fair argument, I think the pacing right now is just right now and a few months delay will be fine. Was fine for Hanger at the time as annoying as it was.

As far as Hangman goes, as I said in the post above after this, he actually has not got his revenger at all yet. I think him losing to Joe, fucking over Swerve in the process, furthers his story and goals. It can be the final catalyst for Swerve to admit maybe he got what he deserved this time due to his past transgression, but now he's gonna do it right and win by himself.

Joe can have a few token defenses, I forsee Wardlow getting cucked by a returning MJF at Dynasty (that name, duh!) and kicking off that feud. Swerve could realistically win the rematch with Joe 1 on 1 at the main event of Double or Nothing

That's another point I forgot about. Sting is closing the show. Much better for Swerve to win at another pape where HE is the main event. bigger moment argument basically.
I think Hangman not getting his revenge yet is a completely fair point, but I think the only problem is is that if you turn him heel first which is what they did on Dynamite, correct? Then that revenge kinda gets washed aside because you don’t really root for a heel to get revenge at that point, though. So I think Tony already kind of gave up on that.

Sting retiring is also a good point.

I could concede to the April show, but I will say May may just a bit long for me, personally. Again, just for me, personally.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
he's not even on this damn card, that angle is spinning it's wheels in mud with no end in sight, it's the weirdest fucking thing lol
I plan on catching up soon but wasn’t that the whole point of the bang bang scissor gang?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think Hangman not getting his revenge yet is a completely fair point, but I think the only problem is is that if you turn him heel first which is what they did on Dynamite, correct? Then that revenge kinda gets washed aside because you don’t really root for a heel to get revenge at that point, though. So I think Tony already kind of gave up on that.

Sting retiring is also a good point.

I could concede to the April show, but I will say May may just a bit long for me, personally. Again, just for me, personally.
Fair enough on that. I just know or ig assume it's gonna be Champ vs Wardlow (he's gonna win the scramble on the ppv for the #1 contender) and the name of the ppv makes me think that's gonna be MJF coming back. I figure Hangman v Swerve 4 maybe at the April one. I guess the issue with that is Hangman has to job again.

I'm actually most interested in what the have in stock for hanger because after Swerve who knows who he's gonna go hate on

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I plan on catching up soon but wasn’t that the whole point of the bang bang scissor gang?
I don't know, it's been on the treadmill doing fuck all

I think we may be victim to the TK waiting for injured wrestler and delaying things instead of making a new angle syndrome :pour

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Fair enough on that. I just know or ig assume it's gonna be Champ vs Wardlow (he's gonna win the scramble on the ppv for the #1 contender) and the name of the ppv makes me think that's gonna be MJF coming back. I figure Hangman v Swerve 4 maybe at the April one. I guess the issue with that is Hangman has to job again.

I'm actually most interested in what the have in stock for hanger because after Swerve who knows who he's gonna go hate on
I mean, it does make sense for Wardlow and Joe to get a title match because again that was the point of them helping Joe although I still don’t understand why they helped Joe. People have tried to explain it to me and I still don’t get it.

I’m willing to see what Tony has in store for Hanger, because that man deserves to have another chance at the top, but I do find it weird that they were turning heel when he was probably the best feel good story of AEW, his win at full gear. Maybe I’m biased because I was there, but I was kind of hoping he would get another one as a babyface but I’ll let him cook as a heel and see what he comes up with.

I wouldn’t personally do hangman and swerve in a singles match again though until the belt is on the line. This is what I would’ve done prior to this past week is swerve wins the belt has a run, however long that goes and then I would’ve had Hangman finally beat Swerve finally getting his revenge but I don’t think they can do that anymore with the double turn. So it will be interesting to see what they do there.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I don't know, it's been on the treadmill doing fuck all

I think we may be victim to the TK waiting for injured wrestler and delaying things instead of making a new angle syndrome :pour
:pour

I get waiting for Cole in a way, but like UK as a stable still exists. You should be able to do stuff in the meantime. My only theory is they’re also waiting on Juice for this angle. And I understand that too because I definitely need BCG and UK to go ROCK HARD.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean, it does make sense for Wardlow and Joe to get a title match because again that was the point of them helping Joe although I still don’t understand why they helped Joe. People have tried to explain it to me and I still don’t get it.

I’m willing to see what Tony has in store for Hanger, because that man deserves to have another chance at the top, but I do find it weird that they were turning heel when he was probably the best feel good story of AEW, his win at full gear. Maybe I’m biased because I was there, but I was kind of hoping he would get another one as a babyface but I’ll let him cook as a heel and see what he comes up with.

I wouldn’t personally do hangman and swerve in a singles match again though until the belt is on the line. This is what I would’ve done prior to this past week is swerve wins the belt has a run, however long that goes and then I would’ve had Hangman finally beat Swerve finally getting his revenge but I don’t think they can do that anymore with the double turn. So it will be interesting to see what they do there.
I do agree here, risk the burnout.

On the above paragraph, I agree and disagree. He was the face of the company at one time and the big babyface. No argument. At the same time, this heel turn and acting has been next level, it's surprising me. I feel like he's also not a ''cool'' heel because he whines and cries and is just kind of a dick right now. With MJF out, Joe a forever tweener, Cole out, Mox a tweener...They are actually kind of lacking a 1A superstar villain in a way. I would have never suggested to go this way, it's odd, but it's working for me big time ngl, especially that he bulked up. He's just a mean ol bastard

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:pour

I get waiting for Cole in a way, but like UK as a stable still exists. You should be able to do stuff in the meantime. My only theory is they’re also waiting on Juice for this angle. And I understand that too because I definitely need BCG and UK to go ROCK HARD.
it's insane they are not feuding with UK - the whole point of the team up was to get back at them. it's like the forgot. A rare time where imo this is indefensible booking lol

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
it's insane they are not feuding with UK - the whole point of the team up was to get back at them. it's like the forgot. A rare time where imo this is indefensible booking lol
Yeah, exactly. Acclaimed had issues with the devils too and helped them run uk off the first week, right? And then nothing else on that front.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah, exactly. Acclaimed had issues with the devils too and helped them run uk off the first week, right? And then nothing else on that front.
UK went lol nah we gonna go beat up OC bye lol

• Haha

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
UK went lol nah we gonna go beat up OC bye lol
I don’t blame them there. Man is on the rise and has the best midcard title. I so hope Roddy wins.

Although, you’d think as the ROH tag team champions, they’d want to tag with Roddy and take the ROH six-mans, too.