AEW Dynamite Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe B

Reaction score
It was the first pages of the game, and you looked worse than Alco, why would I not call you out on something? Weak cases are different from nothing cases. I voted odo because as I said at the time he looked worse off it

You can call me out or whatever but you're making it to be a bigger deal than it actually was

I mean hell, Iets take a second here to appreciate the fact you're admitting your point was trash, yet think someone Sus for calling out that it's trash

Nope I didn't say trash, my exact words were - "Nobody has water-tight cases that early on"

Now you are straight up lying

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
You can call me out or whatever but you're making it to be a bigger deal than it actually was
Can I not use that same argument right now? I guess all you have to say is just that you're making a bigger deal out of it than it was and I'm off the suspect list?

Nope I didn't say trash, my exact words were - "Nobody has water-tight cases that early on"

Now you are straight up lying
I mean same difference.

Chloe B

Reaction score
Can I not use that same argument right now? I guess all you have to say is just that you're making a bigger deal out of it than it was and I'm off the suspect list?

I mean same difference.

Well no because more people agree that you didn't look great off your defence of Alco or for whatever other reason so clearly that's a bigger deal than what you saw early in the game.

And it's not the same difference because most of the time people really don't have water-tight cases and have to trust that they are reading people correctly. If there were always water-tight cases, Town should be winning every game but clearly they don't.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Well no because more people agree that you didn't look great off your defence of Alco or for whatever other reason so clearly that's a bigger deal than what you saw early in the game.

And it's not the same difference because most of the time people really don't have water-tight cases and have to trust that they are reading people correctly. If there were always water-tight cases, Town should be winning every game but clearly they don't.
Yeah but you're making a bigger deal out of it than it is

It's absolutely the same difference because why bother pushing something so weak when it amounts to nothing? The main take away from that push was that everyone agreed Alco didn't look bad from it, where I think you and odo looked bad for even pursuing it

Alco

Reaction score
Should I at any point intervene in this because you're talking about me, or... ? :lelbron

Chloe B

Reaction score
Yeah but you're making a bigger deal out of it than it is

It's absolutely the same difference because why bother pushing something so weak when it amounts to nothing? The main take away from that push was that everyone agreed Alco didn't look bad from it, where I think you and odo looked bad for even pursuing it

Again not really because you're the one with the wagon on you with about half way to majority.

"why bother pushing something so weak" - for the years you've played this game you cannot be this dense. The PROBING that was done in the FIRST 5 PAGES was to advance the game. Do you really believe that everyone votes to lynch around here? Go look back at the first 5 pages. The whole Alco wasn't even that serious. Yet you think it was so much that you still have your vote on Odo. Guess that's why you're a popular wagon because people can sniff the bollocks.

If it were up to you at the time we would have been in the fluff phase still and there'd be nothing to talk about and town would be pissing in the wind like it did last game. Pretty shit town mentality. Try and have a think about why you're being wagoned.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Again not really because you're the one with the wagon on you with about half way to majority.

"why bother pushing something so weak" - for the years you've played this game you cannot be this dense. The PROBING that was done in the FIRST 5 PAGES was to advance the game. Do you really believe that everyone votes to lynch around here? Go look back at the first 5 pages. The whole Alco wasn't even that serious. Yet you think it was so much that you still have your vote on Odo. Guess that's why you're a popular wagon because people can sniff the bollocks.

If it were up to you at the time we would have been in the fluff phase still and there'd be nothing to talk about and town would be pissing in the wind like it did last game. Pretty shit town mentality. Try and have a think about why you're being wagoned.
Again, you're acting as though the only option to come out of probing is that the person being probed at looks poor. You and odo aren't exempt of being sussed for pushing garbage. Your probing did get the game going, but probing with trash is still going to look bad. Alco not being that serious of a push does in no way invalidate the fact it was opportunistic trash.

Chloe B

Reaction score
Again, you're acting as though the only option to come out of probing is that the person being probed at looks poor. You and odo aren't exempt of being sussed for pushing garbage. Your probing did get the game going, but probing with trash is still going to look bad. Alco not being that serious of a push does in no way invalidate the fact it was opportunistic trash.

Do you think the wagon on you has no basis?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Do you think the wagon on you has no basis?
I know what the basis is, it's just a garbage basis. The logic behind it is there's no town motivation to call someone out for shitly probing, which is just dense. Someone looked bad, they got called out for it, and that makes the one who called then out scum. It's just mind numbingly stupid

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

This doesn’t make any sense

You’re berating Doddsy for ruining your “probing” by admonishing him for trying to push his own direction? Is what he did also not trying to advance the game?

Chloe B

Reaction score
I know what the basis is, it's just a garbage basis. The logic behind it is there's no town motivation to call someone out for shitly probing, which is just dense. Someone looked bad, they got called out for it, and that makes the one who called then out scum. It's just mind numbingly stupid

Why did you feel the need to defend Alco? He could have done it himself which would have been better but you took what could have been a decent reaction to look at away from town. That's probably why people didn't like what you did

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Why did you feel the need to defend Alco? He could have done it himself which would have been better but you took what could have been a decent reaction to look at away from town. That's probably why people didn't like what you did
Because you and odo looked shitter than Alco? Why would I wait for that? Alco was never going to look suspect in response to that because it was absolute nothing.

You and odo already looked bad off it, why would I wait?

Status
Not open for further replies.