AEW Dynamite Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
On a side note, I’m not really seeing the points in lethal, I also think he gets a bit over complicated when he’s scum and nervous, but I didn’t really get that vibe yesterday talking to him?

Chloe B

Reaction score
Set up spec should be rewarded with a vig shot

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
It’s day 1, make something happen, can’t just wait for cop results lad
So you're also of the opinion that because you're probing it means you're exempt from suspicion?

that's fine but you're the one who has a wagon on you so maybe, just maybe you're the one who looks shit

you'll probably have to claim
I've got like 3 votes on me, and a similar number of people agreeing with me, if that's a wagon then I don't know think you know how to play the game.

As I said, I'm not gonna claim I'll just let you kill me if it gets to it

Chloe B

Reaction score
So you're also of the opinion that because you're probing it means you're exempt from suspicion?

I've got like 3 votes on me, and a similar number of people agreeing with me, if that's a wagon then I don't know think you know how to play the game.

Vote count says 4 which definitely is a wagon. I have no problem putting you at 6 which is over half the of the majority which is when someone should claim in case you didn't know. No claim, no problems, we lynch.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

:swaggyp

Chloe B

Reaction score
Anyway despite Doddsy challenging us to do things the hard way, I say we should be lynching Tweet today provided we get claims from the other two. Will show why soon

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
@Alco you seemed to gloss over why flay originally voted you, and misrepresented the chronology, can you elaborate pls?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I checked and Flay's vote indeed came before Odo's. Kinda looks like Tweet's building a case that's not there. I think Tweet's town lean for OMB was also pretty cheap.

Also if you're voting to lynch with like 40 hours to do that kinda looks early :deandre

I'm not convinced. vote Tweet

do you stand by the accuracy of this or?

Chloe B

Reaction score
I also think Haza is having a fine game

Alco looks good from calling Tweet out on his crap

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Evans being Hank right? He doesn't seem the same as last game but I've not played with him enough to say that means he's town

Chloe B

Reaction score
I'm gonna go ahead and venture that the scum faction is some manner of heel stable (Inner Circle most likely) or straight up WWE wrestlers. If the scum faction are the Inner Circle, they got a tag team in there (Santana & Ortiz) so the DV is completely neutral rn.

I wish it was these guys tbh

vote Doddsy

I think Odo is town so ima sheep here for now.

Not a fan of Flays play around Alco tbh. They went back and forth a little about the DV claim and I don't think much was gonna come from it but then when Odo went and put his vote on Alco and suddenly Flay is like "Why is he sus? That? O...oh... ya you're right he's sus. What this guy said everyone!"

Unvote
vote Chloe
I think in the chronology Flay was actually the first to vote me :hmm:
I checked and Flay's vote indeed came before Odo's. Kinda looks like Tweet's building a case that's not there. I think Tweet's town lean for OMB was also pretty cheap.

Also if you're voting to lynch with like 40 hours to do that kinda looks early :deandre

I'm not convinced. vote Tweet
That was mainly to prove his role tho and him leaving the vote there seemed to be happenstance more than anything.

So it seems like Tweet has wanted me out from time ago. Stongly implying that DV is scum right off the bat. Doesn't do it directly right away but then goes all in with me being scum eventually. He's then caught lying by Alco and gives an absolutely piss poor excuse. Poor Alco has his discovery buried by shitting set up spec. Those involved should be ashamed of themselves. I want claims from Lethal and Doddsy but Tweet must absolutely be lynched today.

Alco

Reaction score
do you stand by the accuracy of this or?
I looked back at it now again. Flay voted me first, as a reaction to my question (something i expected happening btw). Then you voted me and he agreed with your explanation.
However, Flay quickly moved to Doddsy after that and wasn't clamoring for more votes on me, as far as I can tell. And that's what Tweet is seemingly getting at with his case, so yeah, I do think Tweet's stretching there.

Alco

Reaction score
Sorry, to answer your question @Odo , yes I stand by that post, but it needed nuance.

Status
Not open for further replies.