AEW Dynamite Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe B

Reaction score
This doesn’t make any sense

You’re berating Doddsy for ruining your “probing” by admonishing him for trying to push his own direction? Is what he did also not trying to advance the game?

Well yes and no. What he did advanced the game because we can talk about it and look over it but it was unintentional. I wanted Alco to answer a certain question for himself. Instead Doddsy laid out his entire defence for him.

Last edited:

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Why do you guys think Doddsy is town, exactly?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well yes and no. What he did advanced the game unintentionally because we can talk about it and look over it but I wanted Alco to answer a certain question for himself. Instead Doddsy laid out his entire defence for him.

How was it unintentional when he’s pushing one of the strongest players in the game lmao you mean to tell me he didn’t know that was going to create discussion??

If I see people pushing someone for a shit reason and think it’s scummy, I’ll push that person too. I don’t think your point that it’s not a town mindset holds any weight at all lol. Like if you’re thinking that the pushers are making ok points and that the reaction is gonna be interesting then sure, wait to see how it plays out. If you think the push is shit and one of the pursuers are scum then why would you wait when you think it’s more likely the person being pushed is town?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Because you and odo looked shitter than Alco? Why would I wait for that? Alco was never going to look suspect in response to that because it was absolute nothing.

You and odo already looked bad off it, why would I wait?

We didn’t look bad at all, what are you talking about?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why do you guys think Doddsy is town, exactly?
I’ve already explained that I don’t really see him as scum inserting himself into that to stop the wagon and pushing you of all people. I also didn’t really think the push on alco for asking about the vote really held much merit (though I don’t particularly have a read on alco) so the fact that he stopped it didn’t really show any red flags for me anyway

Chloe B

Reaction score
How was it unintentional when he’s pushing one of the strongest players in the game lmao you mean to tell me he didn’t know that was going to create discussion??

If I see people pushing someone for a shit reason and think it’s scummy, I’ll push that person too. I don’t think your point that it’s not a town mindset holds any weight at all lol. Like if you’re thinking that the pushers are making ok points and that the reaction is gonna be interesting then sure, wait to see how it plays out. If you think the push is shit and one of the pursuers are scum then why would you wait when you think it’s more likely the person being pushed is town?

The point wasn't to advance the game. The point was to stop all discussion about Alco because it apparently was so shit that we were talking about him. I don't think it's relevant what Odo's reputation is and am not sure what you're implying but I don't think it matters much.

Whatever you think about a push the reaction should be interesting regardless. It's arrogant to go and defend somebody right away just because you don't think the pushers are up to standard. Get a reaction first. It's not like it was super likely Alco was town anyway, not at that point in the game. Nobody should have concrete thinking about who is town and scum so early in. It's probably why Town loses so much.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Alco being town or scum is irrelevant to the point, the point is you looked shit.

It's not hard to grasp

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I mean you absolutely did? You pushed a shit case, therefore looked bad?

you mean like you are now?

You haven’t commented on literally anything else in 24 hours? I’ve seen this before from you, you get wrapped up in a pointless side feud and ride it along with the time zone difference to endgame - you have any other thoughts or reads to share?

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I mean you absolutely did? You pushed a shit case, therefore looked bad?

It’s day 1, make something happen, can’t just wait for cop results lad

Chloe B

Reaction score
Alco being town or scum is irrelevant to the point, the point is you looked shit.

It's not hard to grasp

that's fine but you're the one who has a wagon on you so maybe, just maybe you're the one who looks shit

you'll probably have to claim

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
you mean like you are now?

You haven’t commented on literally anything else in 24 hours? I’ve seen this before from you, you get wrapped up in a pointless side feud and ride it along with the time zone difference to endgame - you have any other thoughts or reads to share?

You mean like you are now?

What else am I gonna comment on over something I'm directly involved in, people pushing lethal for saying flay slipped on his claim? I mean that's obviously an absolutely absurd reason for the push if that's actually what it is.

Barry/smark I'm not going to read into considering the circumstances

Chloe B

Reaction score
I'm tired of this discussion now

Bottom line

- we get a Lethal claim
- we get a Doddsy claim
- we get a Tweet claim/lynch Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.