AEW Dynamite Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I took it as flat just messing around with the names. No clue how lethal saw what he saw.
Exactly. Was such a weird comment. As flay said he should claim once in the thread

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Chloe B

Reaction score
@Doddsy you're next, don't make me have to vote to put you at 6/10

don't want anyone to interfere with trying to get these claims either

Last edited:

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Lad I certainly ain't claiming from 3 votes, some of which are admitted sheeping

Alco

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how many votes there are currently on Lethal?

Chloe B

Reaction score
Lad I certainly ain't claiming from 3 votes, some of which are admitted sheeping

Actually you have 4. Once Lethal claims, I'll vote you and you'll have 6. If you didn't want to claim then next time you should let players defend themselves because trying to defend someone else like you did has no town motivation whatsoever. Don't put yourself in worse position by putting this off. You're not even the worst looking person from today but you could be. Play some ball

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Actually you have 4. Once Lethal claims, I'll vote you and you'll have 6. If you didn't want to claim then next time you should let players defend themselves because trying to defend someone else like you did has no town motivation whatsoever. Don't put yourself in worse position by putting this off. You're not even the worst looking person from today but you could be. Play some ball
It absolutely has town motivation to call out two people pushing a shit case, are you dense?

You can lynch me if you like but I won't be claiming off it, can guarantee you that

Chloe B

Reaction score
It absolutely has town motivation to call out two people pushing a shit case, are you dense?

You can lynch me if you like but I won't be claiming off it, can guarantee you that

Why are you overreacting about it? It was early in the game and people were just probing. In any case you let a player defend themselves to see how they react. Mafia 101 m8.

And you sure say 'lynch me' now. Until the time actually comes.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Why are you overreacting about it? It was early in the game and people were just probing. In any case you let a player defend themselves to see how they react. Mafia 101 m8.

And you sure say 'lynch me' now. Until the time actually comes.

I'm not over reacting about anything, you and odo looked like absolute trash for pushing the point you were pushing, therefore, I called it out cause you looked poor. Letting Alco react to your shit case would amount to nothing, as the push was on nothing reasoning

You can think it's a bluff if you like

Alco

Reaction score
The Barry/Smark exchange is :reigns3

Smark's making consistent and logical points and Barry's just going "I DON'T KNOW :armfold" . Looks to me like Barry was going for Mitch's low-hanging fruit :)brodgers ) and it kinda backfired.

Chloe B

Reaction score
I'm not over reacting about anything, you and odo looked like absolute trash for pushing the point you were pushing, therefore, I called it out cause you looked poor. Letting Alco react to your shit case would amount to nothing, as the push was on nothing reasoning

You can think it's a bluff if you like

Again you're overreacting. Why would you put so much weight on a bit of probing? Were you expecting something to happen from it? I don't mind you calling whatever we were pushing 'trash' and 'poor' but you seem more worked up about it than we were.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Again you're overreacting. Why would you put so much weight on a bit of probing? Were you expecting something to happen from it? I don't mind you calling whatever we were pushing 'trash' and 'poor' but you seem more worked up about it than we were.
Again, how? You probed, I saw two people that looked bad off that probe and reacted accordingly. You seen to think that because you probed that means you're exempt from looking poor off it?

Chloe B

Reaction score
Again, how? You probed, I saw two people that looked bad off that probe and reacted accordingly. You seen to think that because you probed that means you're exempt from looking poor off it?

Buddy it was literally in the first several pages of the game. Nobody has water-tight cases that early on but you have to try and figure out people anyway. So yeah once again I'd say you were overreacting and being intentionally ignorant if you couldn't see that whole interaction for what it was. If I looked so bad from it why didn't you go at me more?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Buddy it was literally in the first several pages of the game. Nobody has water-tight cases that early on but you have to try and figure out people anyway. So yeah once again I'd say you were overreacting and being intentionally ignorant if you couldn't see that whole interaction for what it was. If I looked so bad from it why didn't you go at me more?
It was the first pages of the game, and you looked worse than Alco, why would I not call you out on something? Weak cases are different from nothing cases. I voted odo because as I said at the time he looked worse off it

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I mean hell, Iets take a second here to appreciate the fact you're admitting your point was trash, yet think someone Sus for calling out that it's trash

Status
Not open for further replies.