AEW Dynamite Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Yeah I honestly just got excited about the game starting and missed my PR the first few posts

Also don’t deny it, y’all wanna fuck me. I mean look at this ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait I didnt even realise you missed the PR In your opening posts. This contradicts my entire town read of you.

Its not easy to read your PM, see a PR and then head to the game thread and immedietely forget your PR.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'm gonna recalibrate in the morning. Votes on Lethal imo

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Doddsy, why do you think Alco had a mental slip, specifically? Why would that mean he was town if he slipped?
In the sense that he gut reacted it was scummy without properly thinking it through and realising it wasn't

Should I be the asshole that points out the typo or potential slip? Should I?
:slip:

Come to think of it, EV was kinda good guying me too, yeah :hmm:

I mean I appreciate three separate guys coming to my defense, but it really wasn't necessary :pals:
I defend people from stupid shit early days all the time, especially when pushing something makes them look awful

I don’t know, are you scum with him?
Yes

I haven’t called you scum, I’ve voted you as a direction I wanted to pursue once I got home and on the PC and stated my reasons.

Why did you defend Doddsy / why are you town reading him?

If Doddsy is town, you could still be scum buddying/good guying/whatever the term here is. Doddsy flipping town doesn’t exonerate you from the points I raised
Not sure Poyser goodguying Doddsy is a play he makes as scum, Doddsy is a good player and I think scum Poyser is mainly in the business of amplifying peoples suspicions that are already in place. If he was goodguying someone it'd probably rather be someone who is actually vulnerable to responding to a town read with a town read.
When did Poyser defend me exactly? I know he said I didn't look bad but does that count as defending? If anyone can explain to me why defending Alco from trash actually makes me look bad as opposed to people pushing Alco as scum for literal shit reasons that'd be grand.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Votes:
Odo (1) : Doddsy
Doddsy (4) : Odo, CP, gambit, phenom
Lethal (4): Haza, Flay, mitch
Poyser (1): EV
Flay (1) : Tweet
Tweet (1) : alco
EV (1): poyser

mitch (1): barry

going to bed, fairly sure that is right. you have 24 hours. 10 to lynch.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
When did Poyser defend me exactly? I know he said I didn't look bad but does that count as defending? If anyone can explain to me why defending Alco from trash actually makes me look bad as opposed to people pushing Alco as scum for literal shit reasons that'd be grand.
Upon rereading I agree that he didn't defend you at all, but Evans is the one who voted Poyser on grounds that he thought Poyser was defending you. FWIW I don't see a scum Evans taking on both you and Poyser d1 with such a lame excuse for a case tho, and if he did it to evoke this sort of read, well last game has shown that while he can start off strong and towny, his mask tends to slip as the game progresses, so just waiting for that is another path to figuring him out.

Reactions: RDK and CraigPelton

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
In the last 2 games the DV has been scum, so there's reason to be cautious about it. In fact, in Star Wars, I made it absolutely purposeful to ensure that I claimed it straight away to be fully transparent.
So er,

you think he’s town?
Yeah I'll give him a town lean. Early claim, proven the role, has been proactive.
I know Lethal gave some extra reason for arriving at that town lean but more than anything this looks to me like he felt kinda pressured into giving this town lean after Odo asked him about his conclusion.

vote Lethal

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
All 18 players have a couple posts during d1, what a time to be alive

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Be good to get a claim from Lethal as well, his posts seem pretty suspect

Well. Good night!

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
That is exactly what it came off to me as well so no clue why Lethal thought it was a typo.
I took it as flat just messing around with the names. No clue how lethal saw what he saw.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I haven’t called you scum, I’ve voted you as a direction I wanted to pursue once I got home and on the PC and stated my reasons.

Why did you defend Doddsy / why are you town reading him?

If Doddsy is town, you could still be scum buddying/good guying/whatever the term here is. Doddsy flipping town doesn’t exonerate you from the points I raised
Way to dodge the question :pals:

Why would you ask me about why I defended Doddsy lmfao, the reason I defended him is why you’re voting me as apparently you thought it wasn’t genuine :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote lethal

Sure I don’t really mind this

Chloe B

Reaction score
I checked and Flay's vote indeed came before Odo's. Kinda looks like Tweet's building a case that's not there. I think Tweet's town lean for OMB was also pretty cheap.

Also if you're voting to lynch with like 40 hours to do that kinda looks early :deandre

I'm not convinced. vote Tweet

I like this very much since it's exactly what I was thinking reading back. Didn't even realise he's was lying. Tweet can get the smoke after Lethal and Doddsy

sorry I voted you mang

Chloe B

Reaction score
Also anybody being overly concerned with setup spec this early should get vigged tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.