• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Double Or Nothing Card

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Can we seriously get that What? because all I can say is What the fuck did I just read.

Eh, I just have not had the money to neuter my brother's kittens. I cannot let them go because I love and miss my brother. But I get tired of them humping each other.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
I was just trying to figure out what Tomodachi had to do with you going to bed, and that because when you are on I am off and vice versa.

Oh, I was just calling you the Japanese name for "friend" since you always call me the Spanish name for "friend." It is respect. You show me respect and I try to show it back

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Oh, I was just calling you the Japanese name for "friend" since you always call me the Spanish name for "friend." It is respect. You show me respect and I try to show it back
I thought you were talking about those little game things from the 90s, where you had to come up a pet and such, so my fault. I feel like an idiot now.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
I thought you were talking about those little game things from the 90s, where you had to come up a pet and such, so my fault. I feel like an idiot now.

Never feel like an idiot. People who are willing to learn are the smartest people in the world.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
I didn't mean it in that way. I just dumb because I confused tamagotchi and tomodachi, when the two look nothing a like.

You know what a lame and literate dork I am. I understand what you tell me... I am just a guy who is meant to give you a hard time