AEW Double Or Nothing Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I do respect your opinions and actually agree with some of what you say(not a lot but some) and I am not lying.

But like some people said before, you're losing all credibility when you use insults like "neckbeard" or "incels", that's 4chan tier shitposting.
Would you prefer bronies? Because a lot of them are bronies as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Crash

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
Flaming / Excessive Language
giphy.gif
Thanks again fatty.

Crash

Reaction score
Maybe let's get back on topic now...
AEW Double Or Nothing Card

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
How am I trolling?

I think Cody has played a smart game. He's going after that incel money. It's easy to con incels into thinking they are rebelling against the system that they hate so much. The WWE is a symbol for their failure with women, life, etc. "You are not being fair to me and giving me what I want"

Yes, it's a small niche audience. But they have a lot of time on their hands. They don't have social lives. They therefore waste all their money on wrestling.

I admire Cody's hustle. He's a very average performer. But a good businessman.

Oh give me a break. Nearly every one of your posts is geared towards starting an argument. You insult people and their opinions and you do so in an obviously trollish pattern.

You know, I've banned people for doing less than you've done. I just find exploiting your stupidity so fun that I don't want to ban you,

• Haha
Reactions: Crash

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
@TheWolf For the sake of not having this become an ongoing argument, you are banned from this thread.

• Love
Reactions: Rosie