AEW All In Backstage Altercation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Sigh. Punk man, just sigh. It’s probably best he just goes away. I hate to say that, but yeah if he can’t keep himself in check and easily gets provoked over stuff he just needs to go. Like Jack shouldn’t have said it, but that’s not a reason to throw hands.

Reactions: Doom

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
F44-aUBWoAAlrx-

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
THANK YOU THUNDER ROSA!!

Thunder Rosa wants backstage issues in AEW to remain there and not end up on the internet for the world to see.

On the latest episode of Busted Open Radio, co-host Thunder Rosa wants to know who’s opening their mouths backstage to the wrestling media regarding things like the CM Punk and Jack Perry incident.

“Yes, let’s ask that question, who’s opening their mouth about this kind of stuff? Like enough guys, for real. We want to enjoy the moment. We want to enjoy where we work. Yes, people have issues; so fucking what? LET IT GO!!! Let wrestling be wrestling. LETS MOVE THE FUCK ON.”

“We are a young company. Yes, I know things aren’t perfect. This should not overshadow all the hard work every single person is doing to make this happen. Every single one of them. From the person that is cleaning Wembley to the person that is doing production.”

“It’s not easy. Working in this environment is not easy. There’s a lot of pressure that you guys don’t know. Let it go. Let it [AEW/Us] handle it. If he gets handled, it gets handled. Let’s talk about what happened and what we’re doing. We’re heading into All Out this week. And we need to enjoy what happened Sunday and how it’s translated to this Sunday coming up.”

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
yes and no, you can take this as both "lets sweep shady shit under the rug" or also as "mind your own business"

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Honestly, a lot of the problems come from shit getting leaked or put out into the public eye. Like legit I feel like most of the backstage issues can be linked back to someone saying something to the sheets.

The Colt stuff, whoever blamed Punk for that, led to most of the problems that caused Brawl Out. Which has pretty much led to like most of the other issues that Punk’s apart of. Then a lot of the shit wouldn’t even have probably happened.

The whole glass story getting leaked is what caused Jack to say what he did, which led to the fight.

Some stuff still happens, like Sammy and Eddie and Sammy and Andrade because none of that was caused by something being leaked to the dirt sheets. But yeah. People need to stop leaking shit, which leads to the shady shit.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Punks the one leaking stuff through his personal diary Nick Hausman though

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Punks the one leaking stuff through his personal diary Nick Hausman though
He has leaked some stuff yes, and he’s wrong for what he’s leaked. But I doubt he’s the one who put out the whole story about Colt. Whoever that is, should be ashamed of themselves. Anyone leaking stuff should be. Like all I’m saying is that people backstage need to keep their mouths shut. People also shouldn’t be starting fights. Both can exist in the same universe. Doesn’t have to be one or the other.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Lol just realized how if the part where Jungle Boy only got upset about the glass stuff again was bc when it got out weeks later Punk's side made it seem like it was a way to get out of wrestling when he had a planned vacation anyway

So he shot back on live TV bc he thought someone was leaking lies to dirt sheets.....it all comes full circle doesn't it :heston

Yep, Jack Perry is a dumbass for how he handled it but what's good for the goose is good for the Gander.

Lol just realized how if the part where Jungle Boy only got upset about the glass stuff again was bc when it got out weeks later Punk's side made it seem like it was a way to get out of wrestling when he had a planned vacation anyway

So he shot back on live TV bc he thought someone was leaking lies to dirt sheets.....it all comes full circle doesn't it :heston

Yep, Jack Perry is a dumbass for how he handled it but what's good for the goose is good for the Gander.
6b7c818aa698d823d97ff564a6b4928e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Punk stans reacted rationally to this on reddit

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Al thesel CM Punk "reports" debunked 3 days later.......doesn't matter to some because their minds are made up.

Shocker.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Al thesel CM Punk "reports" debunked 3 days later.......doesn't matter to some because their minds are made up.

Shocker.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1693479076595.jpg
    FB_IMG_1693479076595.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 16

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Shocker.
Could you give a source where all of these have been debunked? That’s not me being an ass, I really wanna see so I can read what has been debunked. Because all I seen is the Miro one being debunked. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Butters

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Every so-called source that's been reported this past week have been almost a parody.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well when you can provide me these links that debunks everything, please tag me so I can read them. Definitely interested in reading them. Thanks again in advance.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles