AEW All In Backstage Altercation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BSE

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Sports Team
nnLKsfY
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6

This company never fails to make me laugh

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Went ahead and made this a thread so I don’t gotta move 5000 post later

Reactions: BSE

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
This has got to be a rib

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
So either Jack Perry got in Punks face and Punk obliged him with physicality, or Jack Perry took a cheap shot on air during the show and Punch called his bluff.

I'm not a Punk guy. But it's hard to say he's wrong here.

And in regards to the glass thing, yeah use gimmicked glass it's safer.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah I heard it on Twitter and I couldn't help but laugh. Perry probably would of had that same result vs alot of the AEW guys but it could of been worse to be honest. Still the last thing you wanna see during a big show like this when emotions are already high to see something like this.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Gonna keep it real.

Punk’s side has owned up before when he did something. So I mean, no idea why that would be a lie now.

but everyone’s made up their mind who they believed already so it doesn’t matter

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
^ I mean either Miro is lying or whoever said it from Punk's side is lying about something there. And per SRS report, Jungle boy wasn't happy with what Punk's side said about the glass incident. Didn't Punk without permission make a joke about Hangman in a shooty shot way not a few weeks ago (yes I know it was a lot tamer but the point still stands). So it's OK for him to do it but not Jack perry? You can't do what he did about Hangman and then throw a bitch fit when Jack does it

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
He did yes, and Punk did apologize for the comment to Hangman, let's not leave that part out. We all agreed that Punk was right about the glass thing to, so for Jack to still be butthurt over it(you can say he was just joking and maybe he was for sure) when Punk isn't the only one to tell him no, is laughable. Now IF Punk was the one who went up to him and started shit, yes he is wrong. But we also seen that Punk's side of things doesn't always paint him in the best light. That's what I'm saying. They been stories that came from his side that made him look like a dick. Yeah, they could be lying this time for sure, but it's not like he has a history of it. Like I get it's easy to blame Punk because he's had plenty of issues before. But I'm still not sure myself which side is lying and which side isn't. I'm just going off the past that Punk's people haven't ever tried to paint him in a good light and have been truthful BEFORE. So I'm not gonna write it off as a lie just because.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
He did yes, and Punk did apologize for the comment to Hangman, let's not leave that part out. We all agreed that Punk was right about the glass thing to, so for Jack to still be butthurt over it(you can say he was just joking and maybe he was for sure) when Punk isn't the only one to tell him no, is laughable. Now IF Punk was the one who went up to him and started shit, yes he is wrong. But we also seen that Punk's side of things doesn't always paint him in the best light. That's what I'm saying. They been stories that came from his side that made him look like a dick. Yeah, they could be lying this time for sure, but it's not like he has a history of it. Like I get it's easy to blame Punk because he's had plenty of issues before. But I'm still not sure myself which side is lying and which side isn't. I'm just going off the past that Punk's people haven't ever tried to paint him in a good light and have been truthful BEFORE. So I'm not gonna write it off as a lie just because.

He still did it literally a few weeks ago and whilst he said sorry, it comes off really hypocritical to be annoyed about it. You can't go around making "shooty" comments and then get pissy when someone does it back. If Punk hates them that much, then Punk needs to stop doing them at all and people need to stop to him cause this is getting beyond a joke now.

I'm also trusting Miro more than accusing Punk's side of lying. Very clear here, not saying Punk is lying but someone from his side or missing out details to make him look better. Miro said the story was false. Not some random but someone actually likely to be there and SRS confirmed that the story denied was from the Punk side. Now combine that was SRS also mentioning "We're told Perry wasn't happy with how the situation was relayed publicly by those close to Punk." yeah I can start to buy someone from the Punk side spinning stuff.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
He still did it literally a few weeks ago and whilst he said sorry, it comes off really hypocritical to be annoyed about it. You can't go around making "shooty" comments and then get pissy when someone does it back. If Punk hates them that much, then Punk needs to stop doing them at all and people need to stop to him cause this is getting beyond a joke now.

I'm also trusting Miro more than accusing Punk's side of lying. Very clear here, not saying Punk is lying but someone from his side or missing out details to make him look better. Miro said the story was false. Not some random but someone actually likely to be there and SRS confirmed that the story denied was from the Punk side. Now combine that was SRS also mentioning "We're told Perry wasn't happy with how the situation was relayed publicly by those close to Punk." yeah I can start to buy someone from the Punk side spinning stuff.
Yes, and I said that if Punk started it, he was wrong to get mad over a comment. Let's not do this thing we always do where you don't see me agreeing with you for 50 post and I got to keep saying it. I'm not doing that again. I can still mention that he said sorry, but shouldn't be mad over comments. Hopefully you picked up on that. Okay?

As for the rest of it, I'm gonna wait for more to come out. There def could've been stuff missed or twisted from Punk's side, 100%. But I mean, at the same time maybe Miro could've got there after it all started. I'm just trying to look at things here from both sides. Honestly, Punk, Jack, and anyone else should stop with the petty ass comments, it's not helpful at all when ANY of them do it.

Reactions: Doom and Y2Jayne