AEW All In Backstage Altercation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BSE

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Sports Team
nnLKsfY
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Thing is, Punk isn’t the only one to tell him no. So he took a shot actually at every single person who told him not to use real glass like that. Punk’s just the only one who acted out about it. But yeah, that’s why I am giving him shit, because he basically imo gave the middle finger to many of the other backstage production people who told him that the spot was stupid.
Where was Tony Khan when all of this was happening? You'd hope the boss would handle situations like these

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Where was Tony Khan when all of this was happening? You'd hope the boss would handle situations like these
Not sure if he’s one of the ones who said no or not also. It was them saying not to do it on Collision, so maybe Tony didn’t care? Which is why it was able to be done on the PPV. The snide remark was what the issue on his end was here.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
He was fearing for his life allegedly

• Haha
Reactions: Y2Jayne

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I'm pretty sure the car with the glass was ok'd by the boss, not only that I would imagine the person producing that match knew about the car, with the glass. Hook probably did also, I don't know how far I'd go that Jack was giving the middle finger to a bunch of people. For me and I'm Jack Perry, if the boss "oks" it. Fuck everyone else and their opinion.

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'm pretty sure the car with the glass was ok'd by the boss, not only that I would imagine the person producing that match knew about the car, with the glass. Hook probably did also, I don't know how far I'd go that Jack was giving the middle finger to a bunch of people. For me and I'm Jack Perry, if the boss "oks" it. Fuck everyone else and their opinion.
Yeah, the spot at the PPV was ok’d(probably shouldn’t have been but that’s another conversation for another day) the middle finger part wasn’t doing the spot, it’s what he said into the camera about it. I mean he basically told everyone who told him the spot is dumb to use real glass, to cry a river. When they were right to veto it to start with.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I understand what you're saying, but I'll just agree to disagree, Blaze on that. I feel we'll never know who told him not to do it on Collision, confidentally, (and producer wise) except for the one person that got in his face after it.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I understand what you're saying, but I'll just agree to disagree, Blaze on that. I feel we'll never know who told him not to do it on Collision, confidentally, (and producer wise) except for the one person that got in his face after it.
I saw somewhere one of them was Tony Schiavone. But yeah I mean agree to disagree, that’s fine with me. Punk definitely over reacted to the situation. Like I would understand if he was upset about it and just wanted to talk, and everything. Was no reason to make it physical.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
not to mention they've used car glass on multiple occasions before. And yes that story first came out from...Nick Hausman, known CM Punk sock puppet. I also think Punks camp was pushing the ''real glass'' narrative and everyone and their mother got concerned. No one said a god damned thing during Best Friends vs BCC match where guess what, they used ''real'' car glass too. hypocrites

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
like people are acting like he went through a glass window when he went through car glass, a spot we've seen in countless promotions. It's so obvious to me this was just another attempt from Punks side to paint Punk as a some valiant hero when he's just a wannabe tough guy bully

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
not to mention they've used car glass on multiple occasions before. And yes that story first came out from...Nick Hausman, known CM Punk sock puppet. I also think Punks camp was pushing the ''real glass'' narrative and everyone and their mother got concerned. No one said a god damned thing during Best Friends vs BCC match where guess what, they used ''real'' car glass too. hypocrites
As I mentioned. That’s not what I had an issue with, since it obviously got approved. I didn’t think his comment was needed. Like I hate having to repeat myself, but yeah. :lol it’s not the spot it’s the comment. But much like with my boy Jay above, we’ll have to agree to disagree.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
As I mentioned. That’s not what I had an issue with, since it obviously got approved. I didn’t think his comment was needed. Like I hate having to repeat myself, but yeah. :lol it’s not the spot it’s the comment. But much like with my boy Jay above, we’ll have to agree to disagree.
ya not calling you a hypocrite here per se either, was more aimed at the concerned glass folks. i dont think him saying the thing helped the situation n i think he earned his suspension

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
though i also think it was funny af n punk made a career of comments like perrys so i feel he comes off like a huge diva

Reactions: Butters

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
ya not calling you a hypocrite here per se either, was more aimed at the concerned glass folks. i dont think him saying the thing helped the situation n i think he earned his suspension
Yeah, I hold issues with people saying things they know will cause an issue. It’s why on here if I make a comment and it upsets someone, I don’t do it again. I’m not going to purposely make an issue that could grow into something bigger
though i also think it was funny af n punk made a career of comments like perrys so i feel he comes off like a huge diva
this I can agree with haha.

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
AEW tries to aim their product at the people who read reddit/dirt sheets/etc. they love to mention rumors and memes and the like so i just saw it as that. Perry said it to the camera to get heat from the audience is exactly how i took it.

I could be completely wrong but either way he was punished for it so now we can move on

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Yeah, the spot at the PPV was ok’d(probably shouldn’t have been but that’s another conversation for another day) the middle finger part wasn’t doing the spot, it’s what he said into the camera about it. I mean he basically told everyone who told him the spot is dumb to use real glass, to cry a river. When they were right to veto it to start with.

Btw according to some sources, TK say OK to the spot Punk said no to so unless Tony or someone else comes out, it could easily be Punk being in charge of Collison and being the one who wanted it gone. I'd also argue Tony probs don't care and maybe even he was the person Jack mentioned doing the line to

Edit: Also per reports, Perry was mad about how the story was reported and I don't think Tony leaked it

Last edited: