Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kajuh

Reaction score
Anybody you think is scum Kajuh?
Maybe Odo just based on his play around you. I remember having hard time reading Evans in the past so I'm not super confident in this one but been getting a bad feeling about him. Alco was also making a lot of mistakes earlier (maybe just not reading the thread closely?) which seems unlike him so that was kind of pinging me as well. Other than that, no one else has really stood out to me as scum so far

Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m genuinely concerned that Rugrat is gonna miss the deadline here lol

Kajuh

Reaction score
I don't remember who said it, but they said something about Tweet not targeting Odo because he was probably going to die early anyway but I don't think that makes sense since everyone was saying to protect Odo N1 so he probably wouldn't die and that would be an easy recruit for Tweet

Reactions: Poyser

Kajuh

Reaction score
Do you have anything you can share with the us Rugrat?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
What makes you say it was the vig rather than mafia
Tweet was widely town read and I was not. I'd only be a threat to mafia if I was killing it and I was away for most of day, so there'd be little reason to get rid of me.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Tweet was widely town read and I was not. I'd only be a threat to mafia if I was killing it and I was away for most of day, so there'd be little reason to get rid of me.
Fair, but it’s also fairly likely tweet died to his role

tho it is possible mafia killed him and his recruit was successful, I suppose

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser you're full of shit mate.
Just noticed this btw, is there a reason you stopped quoting before the post where Odo quotes ace’s post back to me lol? Just seems bizarre since you seem to be painting yourself as showing the whole exchange, but you’ve decided to not actually show the whole exchange

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Just noticed this btw, is there a reason you stopped quoting before the post where Odo quotes ace’s post back to me lol? Just seems bizarre since you seem to be painting yourself as showing the whole exchange, but you’ve decided to not actually show the whole exchange

I mean it shows Odos response to Aces question regarding the Tweet targeting a town read for his cult. It covers the discussion around Flay.

Ace posted the “full interaction“ - what do you think I was trying to avoid showing?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Who are your scum reads? Do you still have Odo/Poyser as town/town?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean it shows Odos response to Aces question regarding the Tweet targeting a town read for his cult. It covers the discussion around Flay.

Ace posted the “full interaction“ - what do you think I was trying to avoid showing?
But you said I was full of shit and then avoided posting the post that I was clearly talking about lol, it seems disingenuous because whether I’m right or wrong, the mere fact he said what I said he did shows that I’m not full of shit.

why is what ace posted relevant? You said he ninja’d you