Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Is T-Pein killing Rugrat too obvious of a play that it’s unrealistic?

The way he posted about being happy for Rugrat to die immediately after the flip was odd but he’s had a lot of out there posts.

I mean Tweet probably tried to recruit scum based off his flip but worth considering

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like regardless of your opinion of whether my point was good or not, it’s pretty fucking obvious to see why from my POV I felt like he voted flay based on what ace said, ya know, considering I asked him why he voted flay and he literally replied with a quote of ace’s post so how am I full of shit exactly?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Except he literally did and you even quoted him for reference when I called you out for it ????
But you said I was full of shit and then avoided posting the post that I was clearly talking about lol, it seems disingenuous because whether I’m right or wrong, the mere fact he said what I said he did shows that I’m not full of shit.

why is what ace posted relevant? You said he ninja’d you

I was quite clearly disproving yet another point from you that Odo followed Ace about Flay when that wasn’t the case lmao

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You are literally fabricating reasons to read me scum

:heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I was quite clearly disproving yet another point from you that Odo followed Ace about Flay when that wasn’t the case lmao
Again, I never said Odo followed ace, I asked if you had any thoughts on the fact that he dropped his push of ace to vote flay based on a point made by ace and you said I was full of shit even though you apparently read the interaction and could see i wasn’t full of shit at all lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like you said I was “full of shit” which implies I was lying

I’ve shown the post that says I wasn’t lying. You can think the point itself was shit I don’t really care, but that’s not what you said, you said I was full of shit

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Except he literally did and you even quoted him for reference when I called you out for it ????
Again, I never said Odo followed ace, I asked if you had any thoughts on the fact that he dropped his push of ace to vote flay based on a point made by ace and you said I was full of shit even though you apparently read the interaction and could see i wasn’t full of shit at all lol

read your own posts lmao

Odo: another lie is that Ace made the point about Flay

Jesus

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But it’s not a lie? I’ve just shown you it’s not a lie

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I showed the discussion from when Flay was mentioned first by Odo and it escalated to Odos vote :heston

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
But it’s not a lie? I’ve just shown you it’s not a lie

I Just showed you the fucking posts where you say Ace made the initial point about Flay and posts have been made that show Odo was the one who brought him into the discussion!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I showed the discussion from when Flay was mentioned first by Odo and it escalated to Odos vote :heston
Yeah and continued the narrative I was lying even tho a few posts down from where you stopped quoting was the evidence I wasn’t lying

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
L
Yeah and continued the narrative I was lying even tho a few posts down from where you stopped quoting was the evidence I wasn’t lying

So you haven’t lied about any of the points you raised against me all game nah?