Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You’ve had a hard on for me all game and have routinely been disproven of your accusations.

That is absolutely fucking relevant when you’re pushing me over calling you full of shit for something else that was wrong.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You’ve had a hard on for me all game and have routinely been disproven of your accusations.

That is absolutely fucking relevant when you’re pushing me over calling you full of shit for something else that was wrong.
You haven’t disproven ALL of my accusations at all lol, the original points I made on you about your D1 play (before I got mixed up with your later play) are absolutely still valid

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Anyway I’m off to bed. With any luck the guy that can save me won’t bother. Good luck deciphering which of these clowns are full of shit and which are just shit

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You haven’t disproven ALL of my accusations at all lol, the original points I made on you about your D1 play (before I got mixed up with your later play) are absolutely still valid

You mean me not giving an Alco an early read yeah?

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
So the plan is to not give anyone the majority of eggs?

Give egg Ace

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Anyway I’m off to bed. With any luck the guy that can save me won’t bother. Good luck deciphering which of these clowns are full of shit and which are just shit

You gonna die,
Anyone you want lynched besides odo?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You mean me not giving an Alco an early read yeah?
Yeah that was everything I said wasn’t it :swaggyp

actually it was mostly based on your play around blaine and asking pointless questions that you never went anywhere with or formed any conclusions based off plus not being as involved as I’d expect from town you either

the alco thing was a later point based on you exclusively giving reasons to read him town but then saying it’s not enough to read him either way which yeah, is pretty fucking weak

it’s also funny that Odo defending you against me didn’t ping you, ya know considering his reaction was originally that you’re full of shit and that what you’re saying didn’t match reality and that you should be lynched tomorrow, to randomly switching to egging you on by saying I just invent lies and conversations with me aren’t based in reality lmao. Did he explain why he switched from agreeing with me to saying that? Are you even interested?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But the most important point is you really can’t let Odo get away with his play here so plz don’t let him talk you out of lynching him

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Town
T'Challa
Chris (A little less sure due to tweet thing but on merit he's here)
PHEN0M
Ace (this one is predicated on Odo flipping scum but I highly doubt they're aligned, probably not aligned with flay either)
Rugrat

Don't have a fucking clue
T-Pein (still think he's more likely to be town but I also dont want to lose to thinking he's too shit to be scum lol)

Decent chance is scum
-Flay (As well as the post I pointed out earlier, Odo's vote on him the last day phase sticks out like a sore thumb)
-Alco (Odo was trying to say he'd look good off of a town flip from me after he randomly accused me of distancing from him, which obviously doesn't look good if odo is scum either)
-Chevy (Had that weird post about alco where he basically exclusively gave reasons to read alco town, but said its not enough to read him either way. Not sure what to make of it. Not sure if he'd be aligned with Odo tho as odo did pick him out as his reaction looking fake with the fake daykill but then idk how odo really saw his position at this point)
-Odo

Which leaves null
Kajuh

Obviously there's not 4 scum, gun to head I'd say flay is probably the odd one out there

That’s 5

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Why no one giving rugrat potential cop targets?
He obviously inactive and not paying attention

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Thchala - blaine
Najah
Chloe
Odo

Kajuh

Reaction score
You're getting further and further away from the correct spelling of my name with each try. I'm excited to see what my name will be at the end of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Ace

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Yeah that was everything I said wasn’t it :swaggyp

actually it was mostly based on your play around blaine and asking pointless questions that you never went anywhere with or formed any conclusions based off plus not being as involved as I’d expect from town you either

the alco thing was a later point based on you exclusively giving reasons to read him town but then saying it’s not enough to read him either way which yeah, is pretty fucking weak

it’s also funny that Odo defending you against me didn’t ping you, ya know considering his reaction was originally that you’re full of shit and that what you’re saying didn’t match reality and that you should be lynched tomorrow, to randomly switching to egging you on by saying I just invent lies and conversations with me aren’t based in reality lmao. Did he explain why he switched from agreeing with me to saying that? Are you even interested?

I think giving a player like Alco a town read based off early posts is weak as fuck though. He said some things which appeared townie but I didn’t see a reason to move him off null. That’s already been explained to you.

And this patronising bullshit of pointless questions can fuck off too, I’ve already addressed that.

I don’t think engaging with Odo, Ace or Chris about CONTENT IN THE GAME is pointless at all. Just because you may have grasped what the inference from Odo was doesn’t make my play or how I approach my games as town pointless, at all.

In fact I’ve been pretty fucking consistent talking to Ace about that shit I questioned D1 lmao