Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
All you’ve done this game is come at me with “inaccurate” fucking nonsense for ????????? reasons and it’s literally fucking awful

Alco

Reaction score
Maybe Odo just based on his play around you. I remember having hard time reading Evans in the past so I'm not super confident in this one but been getting a bad feeling about him. Alco was also making a lot of mistakes earlier (maybe just not reading the thread closely?) which seems unlike him so that was kind of pinging me as well. Other than that, no one else has really stood out to me as scum so far
what mistakes? :pogba

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Not patronising, when I say pointless I mean you literally had no point with them. You never drew any conclusions from them. You didn’t use it to read blaine at all nor did you seem to use it to read the people that answered you lol

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Like to the point you’ve admitted to being wrong multiple times and you’re just making up new excuses every time

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
All you’ve done this game is come at me with “inaccurate” fucking nonsense for ????????? reasons and it’s literally fucking awful
Not really, I’d say there was one passage of play where I came at you with “inaccurate nonsense”. The rest of it has been completely fine

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
“U DIDNT POST READS :reigns3

I showed you my reads

“WHY DID U ASK RUGRWT WHY HE HAS TPEIN AND ALCO TOWN WHEN U HAVE THEM TOWN”

Didn’t read Alco town and now you’re pushing me over it

:heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like to the point you’ve admitted to being wrong multiple times and you’re just making up new excuses every time
How am I making up new excuses lol. New excuses for what?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
“U DIDNT POST READS :reigns3

I showed you my reads

“WHY DID U ASK RUGRWT WHY HE HAS TPEIN AND ALCO TOWN WHEN U HAVE THEM TOWN”

Didn’t read Alco town and now you’re pushing me over it

Wow yeah I can see where that one interaction = “all game”

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Not really, I’d say there was one passage of play where I came at you with “inaccurate nonsense”. The rest of it has been completely fine

Yeah sure just the one

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The alco inference is funny tho, I thought you read him town because I must have skimmed your post and saw you give reasons to read him town and missed/didn’t register the part where you said it wasn’t enough to make a read one way or the other. Which is then pretty consistent with me taking issue to the fact that you gave reasons to read him town without reading him town lel