Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well yea, but we can't be entirely sure of the revivee's alignment just yet, can we?

has @Rugrat even confirmed he regained his powers as you said?
Lol what’s the point of asking him that? Like if I’m scum I’m either telling the truth about the revive because lying would be dumb, or we’d now be aligned in which case he’s obviously gonna back me up

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
A GOOD UPHILL BATTLER SOME WOULD SAY @Alco

• Love
Reactions: Alco

Alco

Reaction score
Because he's going to die tonight and posting token messages of things being in his favour almost as if you know he's going to flip town and you're setting yourself up to benefit from it?

Odo and myself are in great position for a mislynch if Poyser does indeed flip town here. You are absolutely a scum player capable enough of making yourself look good and aiming for those lynches.
I think Poyser's not the only one who's suspecting me this game, so that might very well be the same situation for me. Don't think I'm anyone's strongest town read by any stretch of the imagination lol

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I think Poyser's not the only one who's suspecting me this game, so that might very well be the same situation for me. Don't think I'm anyone's strongest town read by any stretch of the imagination lol

Exactly why you’d want to benefit as much as possible from this multi page spanning argument

Alco

Reaction score
Exactly why you’d want to benefit as much as possible from this multi page spanning argument
I try to stay out of it as much as I can tbh. I've been in the center of it already and I was kind of spared if I compare the relative amount of posts/debate :garrett

Alco

Reaction score
And seriously, Evans. Let's say Poyser dies and I go all "look at this guys, look at who believed Poyser after all!" --> how believable would that really be coming from me?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Just realised deadline is in a few minutes lmao ffs I wanted to be sleep at least an hour ago

gonna be knackered tomorrow :mjcry

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
PLEASE DO NOT POST.​

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

:worried

Huge read from like page 30 onwards, I'll dissect it through my shift if I'm not too busy.
The comment from @Poyser about egging on the argument is exactly what Odo did here with me & Barry going back & forth.

If Poyser does flip town here, this could actually be helpful in determining Odo.

My only hesitation is that this feels like a massive conspiracy and the situations have very different with Barry being scum in the Star Wars situation

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Why an angry react @Kajuh?