Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
No posts of you admitting to Odo that your cases on me have been sloppy and wrong?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You are absolutely full of shit lmfao and I have every right to make that claim

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I Just showed you the fucking posts where you say Ace made the initial point about Flay and posts have been made that show Odo was the one who brought him into the discussion!
I also never even said ace made any “initial” point about flay, I literally just said Odo voted flay based on a point made by ace. Odo didn’t vote flay when he initially brought him up, did he?
No. Yet he did vote flay after a discussion with ace. When I asked him why he voted flay, he quoted a point made by ace. So again, where am I lying?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
L

So you haven’t lied about any of the points you raised against me all game nah?
What’s that got to do with this case though? Like it’s pretty irrelevant. You said I was lying in this instance and I wasn’t and for some reason to defend that you’re bringing up other stuff that’s not related at all?

Also I wasn’t lying no, to say I was lying is again just disingenuous. If you genuinely believe I actively lie on purpose as town then I seriously don’t know what to tell you. I make points based on memory and sometimes they’re wrong or inaccurate, to say I’m lying implies intent and to suggest I’m intentionally lying as town is fucking stupid

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I also never even said ace made any “initial” point about flay, I literally just said Odo voted flay based on a point made by ace. Odo didn’t vote flay when he initially brought him up, did he?
No. Yet he did vote flay after a discussion with ace. When I asked him why he voted flay, he quoted a point made by ace. So again, where am I lying?

Are you on drugs? This interaction is literally Odo disputing that Ace made the point about Flay

Another lie that Poyser made is that ace made the point about flay. That’s demonstrably untrue also, but Poyser doesn’t care about accuracy

Except he literally did and you even quoted him for reference when I called you out for it ????

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Are you on drugs? This interaction is literally Odo disputing that Ace made the point about Flay
Yeah, and where is the LIE in what I said? Like I’ve literally quoted the post I referenced

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
What’s that got to do with this case though? Like it’s pretty irrelevant. You said I was lying in this instance and I wasn’t and for some reason to defend that you’re bringing up other stuff that’s not related at all?

Also I wasn’t lying no, to say I was lying is again just disingenuous. If you genuinely believe I actively lie on purpose as town then I seriously don’t know what to tell you. I make points based on memory and sometimes they’re wrong or inaccurate, to say I’m lying implies intent and to suggest I’m intentionally lying as town is fucking stupid

So you were wrong/inaccurate about me and my posts 4 times in 2 phases and you have a problem with me calling you full of shit

:heston

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Wait 4 phases is right not 2

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I’m counting this discussion as number 4

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:reigns3 you just said he was playing his town game to a tee? Like ace literally just pointed out he was told to not bother playing the game as scum at all and ignored the advice lol. What is this vote based on?
Learn to read Poyser
Like do you realise that the “learn to read poyser” is literally just him quoting ace?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
NIGHT TWO - has 1 hour remaining ending at 00:00 GMT+1

ONHic9F.jpg

Egg Count

Blaine (1) - Poyser
Kajuh (1) - Blaine
Phenom (1) - Alco
T-Pein (1) - Ace
Odo (1) - Chevy

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So you were wrong/inaccurate about me and my posts 4 times in 2 phases and you have a problem with me calling you full of shit

:heston
Again, what’s this got to do with this particular instance? You’re just deflecting

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Deflecting? I’ve been on about that shit all game :heston

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I’ve given you everything I can give you around the Odo/Ace interaction that I called you full of shit for.

You said Ace made the point about Flay, not Odo. That was wrong and that is what I addressed at the time lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Deflecting? I’ve been on about that shit all game :heston
Is the amount of hestons you post supposed correlate to you not posting nonsense or something?

you’re just repeating the same thing over and over and my answer is just gonna remain the same, what happened in the past is completely irrelevant to this particular case in which you accused me of lying. In fact, it should be pretty irrelevant anyway considering you read me town lol