Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No, after he voted you brought up my point as a contradiction to his decision processes but misunderstood it and he pointed that out. If you read that period earnestly you will absolutely not see it as one where Poyser follows me, at best you could say that my point on playing scum with Flay helped add a bit more confirmation in his mind to a point he had originally brought up
Also what did I misunderstand that he pointed out? I pointed out how he contradicted himself because he is the one that said flay is playing his town meta to a tee lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like would you think the absolute best direction is to vote somebody you think is playing their town meta to a tee? :swaggyp

the tweet saucer thing was a shit point since tweet would have to be reading flay town in order to target him which there was literally no indication of whatever

Ace

Reaction score
Again, I didn’t say he followed you. I’m saying he decided to vote flay based on a point made by you (again, demonstrably true) which is obviously a little weird considering he thinks/thought you were scum

what’s got lost in all of this is I wanted to see how EVANS responded but y’all fucking foaming at the mouth here instead of just letting him answer :bosque
No its not demonstrably true ffs.

The exchange CLEARLY shows that the decision to vote flay was not based on my point, at best it was a useful addition.

I'm gonna pull out of this argument now because I'm all but certain you're town and I'm not quite sure there's value in continuing this conversation but I felt it needed addressing

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
^ like if you think it’s easy to replicate then I can understand not clearing him based on it, but actively voting somebody you have both said is playing their town meta to a tee and also acknowledged that he doesn’t replicate it as scum (and has no history of replicating it as scum) doesn’t make any sense

but what YOU said about playing with him as scum made him change his mind and decide flay was the best direction. Which is obviously odd since moments before that, he was voting you

Ace

Reaction score
Also what did I misunderstand that he pointed out? I pointed out how he contradicted himself because he is the one that said flay is playing his town meta to a tee lol
The part where him playing his town game is pretty much irrelevant since he is acutely aware of his town game given recent games and would almost certainly attempt to replicate it as scum.

Which is something Odo points out first in our exchange by saying that Flay's game is replicable.

k out

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The part where him playing his town game is pretty much irrelevant since he is acutely aware of his town game given recent games and would almost certainly attempt to replicate it as scum.

Which is something Odo points out first in our exchange by saying that Flay's game is replicable.

k out
Yes, he pointed out that it IS replicable, and in the same post pointed out that flay DOESNT REPLICATE IT

Ace

Reaction score
Yes, he pointed out that it IS replicable, and in the same post pointed out that flay DOESNT REPLICATE IT

This is the post.

Like flays play this game is 100% his town meta lol, I’m just not crediting him with it cause it’s theoretically so easy to replicate (and yet he doesn’t)

Odo actively says he's not crediting him because he's playing his town meta, the "yet he doesn't" is clearly not the focal point of the post.

I can understand why you think its weird that he'd vote Flay after me agreeing with him and contributing to the discussion but I just think Odo is the sort of guy who's gonna go by his conception of matters regardless of who agrees or disagrees with him and how it looks.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah but not crediting him =/= actively reading him scum

there’s a difference between saying “I’m not reading him town for it” and “I’m reading him scum for it”

like in your opinion what is the reason Odo read flay as scum here? Just the saucer thing?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
NIGHT TWO - has 3 hours remaining ending at 00:00 GMT+1

ONHic9F.jpg

Egg Count

Blaine (1) - Poyser
Kajuh (1) - Blaine
Phenom (1) - Alco
T-Pein (1) - Ace
Odo (1) - Chevy

Ace

Reaction score
Yeah but not crediting him =/= actively reading him scum

there’s a difference between saying “I’m not reading him town for it” and “I’m reading him scum for it”

like in your opinion what is the reason Odo read flay as scum here? Just the saucer thing?
Possibly.

He never mentioned my point at all until you brought it up in your rebuttal to his vote and I thankfully do not have a window into Odo's mind.

:pals:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
See I don’t really want to get too deep into actually defending flay here because I think there’s a decent chance he is actually scum, it’s odo’s behaviour I don’t really understand

like the saucer thing isn’t a good lead. From odo’s POV the best leads in that case would be alco or Chris, probably Chris considering he thinks I’m scum and have been pushing alco (I honestly can’t remember when he stopped thinking I was distancing from alco to distancing from evans lol but you get the point)

it’s not a good lead because tweet would have to be pretty confident of somebody being town in order to target them (ya know, considering the consequence is death and losing the game) and there’s not only no indication of tweet even leaning town in his posts, nor is there anything you could feasibly say in flay’s posts would be enough to make tweet confident that he’s town

so I don’t really see how that lead is anywhere near strong enough to vote for somebody you think is playing their town meta to a tee lol, and that’s not even taking into consideration whether he used your point (who he’s suspecting) as the jumping off point or not

Kajuh

Reaction score
So much pointless arguing this game zzzz

Anyway I also think Ace is Town. His town posts show that he is actively trying to solve the game whereas his scum posts are usually pretty convoluted

Reactions: Ace

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Anybody you think is scum Kajuh?

Ace

Reaction score
See I don’t really want to get too deep into actually defending flay here because I think there’s a decent chance he is actually scum, it’s odo’s behaviour I don’t really understand

like the saucer thing isn’t a good lead. From odo’s POV the best leads in that case would be alco or Chris, probably Chris considering he thinks I’m scum and have been pushing alco (I honestly can’t remember when he stopped thinking I was distancing from alco to distancing from evans lol but you get the point)

it’s not a good lead because tweet would have to be pretty confident of somebody being town in order to target them (ya know, considering the consequence is death and losing the game) and there’s not only no indication of tweet even leaning town in his posts, nor is there anything you could feasibly say in flay’s posts would be enough to make tweet confident that he’s town

so I don’t really see how that lead is anywhere near strong enough to vote for somebody you think is playing their town meta to a tee lol, and that’s not even taking into consideration whether he used your point (who he’s suspecting) as the jumping off point or not
The argument is that actions speak louder than words and Tweet gave the saucer to Flay.

If Tweet is trying to build a cult it is absolutely feasible that he would not townread the person he's actually going to recruit so that when he dies, people reading back don't have an easy POE to find the new leader.

The saucer thing is much easier to pass off as a troll of sorts with everyone going wild.

I think the biggest issue with the Flay argument is why the fuck would Tweet even want to recruit Flay of all people in the first place lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The argument is that actions speak louder than words and Tweet gave the saucer to Flay.

If Tweet is trying to build a cult it is absolutely feasible that he would not townread the person he's actually going to recruit so that when he dies, people reading back don't have an easy POE to find the new leader.

The saucer thing is much easier to pass off as a troll of sorts with everyone going wild.

I think the biggest issue with the Flay argument is why the fuck would Tweet even want to recruit Flay of all people in the first place lol
Well sure, but whether he indicated or not, he would actually have to be confident that flay is town to even consider targeting him and I don’t really see where a confident town read could ever come in based on both of their D1 posts
And also yeah that’s a pretty good point too lol. And I don’t see why the saucer would even be important? Odo’s theory was he called him null to mask a town read but I don’t really see what the point of the saucer would be in that case, like it’s not really like he ever would have expected flay to actually win the saucer vote so what would be the point in it?

point being is I just don’t see how this strikes anybody as a strong enough lead to vote somebody you acknowledge is playing their town meta to a tee lol