Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace

Reaction score
@Ace

To talk about my case on you 'en.

What made you switch from having no read on Poyser to literally throwing yourself in front of him for his defence against Odo?
Especially when you've said you don't want to lynch Odo?
I had no read on Poyser... literally like 2 pages into the game because pretty much nothing had happened. Then the game played out more and I read Poyser town because he was playing in the way that I see town Poyser playing.

Again, you're using the fact that I had no read on Poyser extremely early as some sort of definitive stance whereas it was simply a case of "not enough information yet" and it doesn't come across well at all.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like you literally pointed out yourself that he doesn’t replicate it as scum even tho it’s easy to and then directly quoted the post made by ace when I asked you about it

like this doesn’t make any sense to act like I’m lying when you literally replied to me with a quote by ace as your entire justification lmao

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Can someone help a lost soul out

Ace

Reaction score
Like you literally pointed out yourself that he doesn’t replicate it as scum even tho it’s easy to and then directly quoted the post made by ace when I asked you about it

like this doesn’t make any sense to act like I’m lying when you literally replied to me with a quote by ace as your entire justification lmao
Mate I literally didn't even have Flay in my sights when I asked him about the Tweet situation and Odo brought Flay's name directly into it and highlighted the bit about Tweet giving him a saucer. Odo definitely wasn't following when it came to Flay lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Mate I literally didn't even have Flay in my sights when I asked him about the Tweet situation and Odo brought Flay's name directly into it and highlighted the bit about Tweet giving him a saucer. Odo definitely wasn't following when it came to Flay lol
But I never said he followed you??!! Read what I said

I asked evans what he thought about Odo voting you and asking you to claim to then suddenly drop it and vote flay based on a point made by you which I’ve literally just demonstrated to be true. Like. He. Literally. Quoted. Your. Post. As. The. Entire. Reason. For. Voting. Flay. When. I. Asked.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I had no read on Poyser... literally like 2 pages into the game because pretty much nothing had happened. Then the game played out more and I read Poyser town because he was playing in the way that I see town Poyser playing.

Again, you're using the fact that I had no read on Poyser extremely early as some sort of definitive stance whereas it was simply a case of "not enough information yet" and it doesn't come across well at all.

Bro I'm not shading you over not having a read on Poyser day 1, I'm asking you what about his game made you want to defend him like you have?

Alco

Reaction score
Give me the egg, guys I'm gonna cut these phases to 2 hours max

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Give me the egg, guys I'm gonna cut these phases to 2 hours max

Want to weigh in on what's going on tho? How are you reading Poyser from all of this?

Ace

Reaction score
But I never said he followed you??!! Read what I said

I asked evans what he thought about Odo voting you and asking you to claim to then suddenly drop it and vote flay based on a point made by you which I’ve literally just demonstrated to be true. Like. He. Literally. Quoted. Your. Post. As. The. Entire. Reason. For. Voting. Flay. When. I. Asked.
No, after he voted you brought up my point as a contradiction to his decision processes but misunderstood it and he pointed that out. If you read that period earnestly you will absolutely not see it as one where Poyser follows me, at best you could say that my point on playing scum with Flay helped add a bit more confirmation in his mind to a point he had originally brought up

Alco

Reaction score
Want to weigh in on what's going on tho? How are you reading Poyser from all of this?
We went back and forth already a couple of times and from those exchanges I also got the feeling he wasn't always being genuine and misrepresenting some things that I said.
I was also his top scum read D1 and N1 but then D2 happened and he went full onto Odo.

But I dislike these sorts of endless back and forths fiercely cause what new points are actually being brought to the table here? So I wish to stay out of it right now

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Again, I didn’t say he followed you. I’m saying he decided to vote flay based on a point made by you (again, demonstrably true) which is obviously a little weird considering he thinks/thought you were scum

what’s got lost in all of this is I wanted to see how EVANS responded but y’all fucking foaming at the mouth here instead of just letting him answer :bosque

Ace

Reaction score
Bro I'm not shading you over not having a read on Poyser day 1, I'm asking you what about his game made you want to defend him like you have?
I mean you've continually brought up me no-reading Poyser early in your questions so I don't think its fair to imply you haven't been bringing that early stuff into it.

But for why I read Poyser the way I do, As scum he is pretty easy to read and I have a strong track record of doing it; he tends to attempt to remain active and be a part of stuff while letting other T1 players take the lead, when he does try to push things it appears forced and fake.

None of that is true in this game - he's been more than willing to take it to Odo and has made no real attempt to "look good" by controlling how he plays.