Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace

Reaction score
This post is textbook pure shite
Yeah I don't get the 2/1 point at all lol, your stab was never gonna affect when he uses his role no matter when in the day phase you used it.

And yeah you were the one who brought up the Flay point with the saucers (twice) so I don't get that either.

Again, I think you guys are both just losing your goddamn minds in a massive egotrip lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I haven’t lost my mind at all

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Another lie that Poyser made is that ace made the point about flay. That’s demonstrably untrue also, but Poyser doesn’t care about accuracy
Except he literally did and you even quoted him for reference when I called you out for it ????

Yeah I remember in previous games we actively told him to play to his scum meta but he didn't see until too late, I'd fully expect him to be doing it if he was scum here.
Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I like the idea

vote flay
:reigns3 you just said he was playing his town game to a tee? Like ace literally just pointed out he was told to not bother playing the game as scum at all and ignored the advice lol. What is this vote based on?
Learn to read Poyser

Ace

Reaction score
No because I've also expressed my desire to push Flay?
He's asking if its weird that Odo is following me on Flay straight after sussing me.

(Except Odo is right that its not true)

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Ace

To talk about my case on you 'en.

What made you switch from having no read on Poyser to literally throwing yourself in front of him for his defence against Odo?
Especially when you've said you don't want to lynch Odo?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
That feeling when you’re both a dickhead for leaving your teammates in the lurch but you’re actually trading yourself for a 2 for 1 by stopping the revive by using a role that resolves after the revive

:swaggyp
It wasn’t me that said that though ya dumb fuck I was actively saying you weren’t being a dickhead and weren’t leaving your teammates in the lurch fuck me LEARN TO READ

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Except he literally did and you even quoted him for reference when I called you out for it ????

Once again, you prove yourself to be so laughably basic. Go back and read the whole exchange

Or take aces word for it, Idc which

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He's asking if its weird that Odo is following me on Flay straight after sussing me.

(Except Odo is right that its not true)
But it is tho :swaggyp

Ace

Reaction score
You've quoted out of context.

Here's the full context (including posts that aren't actually relevant to the discussion)

What are your views on the Tweet situation?
(Ed: I was referring to the Odo/Alco/Chris being town reads of Jeff and therefore likely cult targets)
Do you have any opinion on poysers subsequent reaction now that the immediate danger has passed? I appreciate you may take this as a leading question lol
You mean to your fake DK? It looked genuine to me particularly since I was ninja'd by him about 5 times during the reaction lmao
I think it’s fair to assume he targeted a town read, I obviously know he didn’t target me but then I’m not a reliable narrator from your POV so seems pointless to bring up. Beyond that, I’d be guessing between Alco and Chris, or wifoming if he went for flay who he may have thought was town but said was null to give him cover (flay was the saucer recipient from tweet)
No i kinda mean more that there isn’t any real effort going on to persuade anyone to lynch me. With that claim, he is 100% not getting lynched so doesn’t really have a motive to post if he’s scum atm
Hmm interesting point on Flay actually. It does seem an odd choice for the saucer.
Like flays play this game is 100% his town meta lol, I’m just not crediting him with it cause it’s theoretically so easy to replicate (and yet he doesn’t)
I get this point but the context is also important - he was sold on lynching you when he thought you had made a horrible DK so now that he knows that's not true, I understand why he would reduce is aggression.

The point stands that he didn't buy that you were baiting as town there so you are right that I'd usually expect some more aggression than he is currently showing. But I'm not reading too much into that for now since to me his reaction to the fake DK seemed clearly town and aligned with my overall read on him this game.
Yeah I remember in previous games we actively told him to play to his scum meta but he didn't see until too late, I'd fully expect him to be doing it if he was scum here.
That’s not true, he opened this phase by voting me and has said he won’t be changing his vote

vote flay

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Once again, you prove yourself to be so laughably basic. Go back and read the whole exchange

Or take aces word for it, Idc which
Yeah I did, directly before that you said flay is playing his town game to a tee, yet you won’t give him credit for it because it’s so easy to replicate AND THEN pointed out that he doesn’t lmao. Where does an actual scum read come from?

like you just accused me of lying and now you’ve backtracked to saying I’m basic lmao which is it? Is it both?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Poyser you're full of shit mate.

I think it’s fair to assume he targeted a town read, I obviously know he didn’t target me but then I’m not a reliable narrator from your POV so seems pointless to bring up. Beyond that, I’d be guessing between Alco and Chris, or wifoming if he went for flay who he may have thought was town but said was null to give him cover (flay was the saucer recipient from tweet)
No i kinda mean more that there isn’t any real effort going on to persuade anyone to lynch me. With that claim, he is 100% not getting lynched so doesn’t really have a motive to post if he’s scum atm
Hmm interesting point on Flay actually. It does seem an odd choice for the saucer.
I get this point but the context is also important - he was sold on lynching you when he thought you had made a horrible DK so now that he knows that's not true, I understand why he would reduce is aggression.

The point stands that he didn't buy that you were baiting as town there so you are right that I'd usually expect some more aggression than he is currently showing. But I'm not reading too much into that for now since to me his reaction to the fake DK seemed clearly town and aligned with my overall read on him this game.
That’s not true, he opened this phase by voting me and has said he won’t be changing his vote

vote flay
Sorry I forgot the rules

unvote vote flay

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You've quoted out of context.

Here's the full context (including posts that aren't actually relevant to the discussion)

(Ed: I was referring to the Odo/Alco/Chris being town reads of Jeff and therefore likely cult targets)

:francis

Ninja'd

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like flays play this game is 100% his town meta lol, I’m just not crediting him with it cause it’s theoretically so easy to replicate (and yet he doesn’t)
Hello!??!!!

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yeah I did, directly before that you said flay is playing his town game to a tee, yet you won’t give him credit for it because it’s so easy to replicate AND THEN pointed out that he doesn’t lmao. Where does an actual scum read come from?

like you just accused me of lying and now you’ve backtracked to saying I’m basic lmao which is it? Is it both?

Put down the Cheetos and read up

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Poyser you’re a fucking embarrassment lmao