Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
I don't think Chevy and Odo are aligned, more of Chevy has a creepy fascination with Odo

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Serious question, have you actually read all the thread?

also how you gonna keep accusing me of being slimy and lying and yet calling me town lmao it doesn’t make any sense whatsoever

About 95% I'd say? Pages missed are from today when I was sleeping.

I've already addressed way earlier in the thread that you sliminess isn't alignment indicative with you. You've done this shit to me, a lot lol.

I mean it’s not the first time Poyser has done it to me, I don’t think the misrepresentation of my points is necessarily alignment indicative with Poyser.

I’ve already stated that there was a chance that my uneasiness on Poyser was just sensitivity to him pushing me over very little.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I don't think Chevy and Odo are aligned, more of Chevy has a creepy fascination with Odo

Anything game related to contribute or do I need to call mommy to put you to bed? :heston

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Joking aside, how is that different from interacting with Poyser in any game?

I honestly don't know. There have been times I've been confident in thinking I could read Poyser and he's fucked me over as both alignments lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
About 95% I'd say? Pages missed are from today when I was sleeping.

I've already addressed way earlier in the thread that you sliminess isn't alignment indicative with you. You've done this shit to me, a lot lol.
Because I don’t really see it as a 1/1 at all and I pointed this out earlier is why I’m asking. From his POV if he kills me and doesn’t allow me to use my role then it’s a 2/1 because it stops me reviving the unlimited cop and stopping me from reviving the unlimited cop seems like a pretty big detail that keeps being missed out of these discussions lol. I also don’t really think he had too much of a choice because I think he couldn’t really allow his push on me to derail once I’d claimed because there’s a fair chance it would go back on him instead

considering what you’re reading ace, do you have any thoughts on the fact that Odo began pushing ace and asking him to claim, only to completely drop that in favour of voting flay, based on a point made be.... ace lol?

Ace

Reaction score
Let's move on from the conversation with a 14-yo about their masturbation habits :deandre

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
But I made it obvious as soon as you said it that I don’t think it’s based on reality? Even Odo is agreeing with me on that, that he’s not been frustrated or doesn’t consider himself to have not got his own way and doesn’t even consider himself to have been a dickhead lmao. Why are you only targeting me and not him if I’m being “slimy” or “bringing you shite” then why doesn’t it also apply to him?

Didn't you accuse Odo of trolling at one point? But now my point is wrong?

:heston

Alco

Reaction score
Man this is getting boring, fellers.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Didn't you accuse Odo of trolling at one point? But now my point is wrong?

:heston
Yes, I was accusing him of trolling because his continued push on me in the face of everything that kept happening to disprove him was honestly comical. Like some of the reaches hes mase have legit been hilarious so I kinda got the impression he knew he was cooked and just trying to entertain himself

Ace

Reaction score
Because I don’t really see it as a 1/1 at all and I pointed this out earlier is why I’m asking. From his POV if he kills me and doesn’t allow me to use my role then it’s a 2/1 because it stops me reviving the unlimited cop and stopping me from reviving the unlimited cop seems like a pretty big detail that keeps being missed out of these discussions lol. I also don’t really think he had too much of a choice because I think he couldn’t really allow his push on me to derail once I’d claimed because there’s a fair chance it would go back on him instead

considering what you’re reading ace, do you have any thoughts on the fact that Odo began pushing ace and asking him to claim, only to completely drop that in favour of voting flay, based on a point made be.... ace lol?
When did Odo ask me to claim? I legit don't remember it lol