Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Yeah, except I don’t really think that is even slightly the case

So you disagree with it, not that it doesn't make sense.

Ace

Reaction score
At risk of stating the obvious, both Poyser and Odo as tier 1 players have clearly been tunneling each other and trying a bit too hard to make the other look bad and I can definitely see this being t/t.

Ace

Reaction score
At risk of stating the obvious, both Poyser and Odo as tier 1 players have clearly been tunneling each other and trying a bit too hard to make the other look bad and I can definitely see this being t/t.
tl;dr king kong vs godzilla with no real bad guy

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I think I would advocate for lynching Evans tomorrow atm

Ace

Reaction score
Actually Evans what happened to your case on me?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
tl;dr king kong vs godzilla with no real bad guy
The thing is I don’t really see where a town Odo thinks it’s a good idea to kill me after I’ve claimed reviver at all, nor do i really see a town Odo continuing to read me scum after my role is proven. Like he’s just not reacted or recalibrated anything based on new information at all this game

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
No I think your conclusion isn’t based in reality lol which points to it being made up

https://wrestlingsmarks.com/search/942485/ Odo acts like a dickhead - town
https://wrestlingsmarks.com/search/942487/ Odo acts like a dickhead - town

I'll go further in depth if you'd like but these are two of the town games I'm basing my opinion from.

Yours and Odos lovers quarrel this game has not been beneficial for town in the slightest, in fact you've both gone full on Evans mode with your bickering back and forth and now it's unacceptable to base meta feelings off that? I don't see Odo's attitude or gameplay actions this game as scum. I don't see him selfishly putting himself into shit positions in the thread just to lynch Poyser and leaving his teammates in the lurch.

Why are you also ignoring the fact that I've town read Odo all game and why is it suspicious to build further onto my read?

This case not "being based in reality" is a horseshit opinion like the rest of the stuff you've brought at me as "suspicious". There were those 3 lovely points that I slapped down straight away as they were literally nonsensical lies and then you've circled back to "well Evans is probably scum because he didn't give a concrete read on Alco day 1".

You've literally suspected me all game for not going along with your train of thoughts and it's pretty shit tbh

Ace

Reaction score
Nothing. I'll be voting you tomorrow.
Okay but you said you were going to articulate your case on money and have done nothing of the sort.

I'm legitimately interested to see what your case entails.

Ace

Reaction score
on me, not on money lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
https://wrestlingsmarks.com/search/942485/ Odo acts like a dickhead - town
https://wrestlingsmarks.com/search/942487/ Odo acts like a dickhead - town

I'll go further in depth if you'd like but these are two of the town games I'm basing my opinion from.

Yours and Odos lovers quarrel this game has not been beneficial for town in the slightest, in fact you've both gone full on Evans mode with your bickering back and forth and now it's unacceptable to base meta feelings off that? I don't see Odo's attitude or gameplay actions this game as scum. I don't see him selfishly putting himself into shit positions in the thread just to lynch Poyser and leaving his teammates in the lurch.

Why are you also ignoring the fact that I've town read Odo all game and why is it suspicious to build further onto my read?

This case not "being based in reality" is a horseshit opinion like the rest of the stuff you've brought at me as "suspicious". There were those 3 lovely points that I slapped down straight away as they were literally nonsensical lies and then you've circled back to "well Evans is probably scum because he didn't give a concrete read on Alco day 1".

You've literally suspected me all game for not going along with your train of thoughts and it's pretty shit tbh
:pogba neither of those links work for me

also is your argument now that he’s town because he’s been a dickhead? What happened to the “frustration” and “not getting his own way” line of thought lel

not really sure what the rest has to do with this at all tbh seems irrelevant

also, if scum then how has he selfishly put himself in shit positions in the thread to leave his teammates in the lurch? This hasn’t been the case at all. In fact he led the lethal lynch on D1 and then was very clearly leading up to lynch me on D2. It’s not like he could’ve predicted what I was going to claim is it?
Once I’ve claimed reviver that’s gonna revive the cop and invalidate his push on me conpletely and making him look bad in the process then what would you expect scum Odo to do exactly?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also my scum read on you was entirely predicated on Odo flipping scum which is very clearly not something I’m anticipating :bosque so the attempt at discrediting me falls completely flat