Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Okay but you said you were going to articulate your case on money and have done nothing of the sort.

I'm legitimately interested to see what your case entails.

:pogba nah haven't articulated shit mate

I kind of want to tunnel Ace. I haven’t properly replied to his responses to me yet but I wasn’t really sold on them. He seemed to really gear up pushing you once Poyser made the claim for the push.

Is it in Aces wheelhouse to take advantage of you and Poyser butting heads? Realistically if you did daykill Poyser and he flipped town, realistically you’re probably getting lynched. Ace won’t look bad off pushing that lynch and that’s two T1s out of the game and clean hands IMO.

Other than that, I’d like to nudge Flay a bit more. He’s not been his loud self that I’m familiar with
Like ISO his early posts and the quick disengagement from questions about Poyser to try and what could be breadcrumbing Blaine with the coached posts thing. But now he’s willing to challenge Odo over Poyser?

That doesn’t feel like natural progression to me.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Also my scum read on you was entirely predicated on Odo flipping scum which is very clearly not something I’m anticipating :bosque so the attempt at discrediting me falls completely flat

Huh

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Where have I acted like a dickhead lol? I defended myself with equivalent force, my days of turning the other cheek are over

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Oh it was a typo, was meant to say predicated on Odo flipping town

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Which is pretty obvious from context

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
:pogba neither of those links work for me

also is your argument now that he’s town because he’s been a dickhead? What happened to the “frustration” and “not getting his own way” line of thought lel

not really sure what the rest has to do with this at all tbh seems irrelevant

also, if scum then how has he selfishly put himself in shit positions in the thread to leave his teammates in the lurch? This hasn’t been the case at all. In fact he led the lethal lynch on D1 and then was very clearly leading up to lynch me on D2. It’s not like he could’ve predicted what I was going to claim is it?
Once I’ve claimed reviver that’s gonna revive the cop and invalidate his push on me conpletely and making him look bad in the process then what would you expect scum Odo to do exactly?

Links to his ISOs of his last 2 modkills. I

"also is your argument now that he’s town because he’s been a dickhead? What happened to the “frustration” and “not getting his own way” line of thought lel" this is so fucking slimy lmao. You know exactly what is meant by being a dickhead and how it links to what I'm saying about frustration lmao.

Bro, him going all out on you in a situation that could have ended up in a 1 for 1 is not good business? This could still happen if you die from this stab wound and flip town. How is making himself look shit off your flip in anyway good for his team mates if he's scum here?

One thing Odo said to me ages ago that I've used to read him was when I was scum with him in AEW. "I don't get my hands dirty unless there's a way I can make them look clean straight after" or some shit. That has tracked with him from my experience.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
attempt at discrediting me falls completely flat

I wouldn't call it discrediting you as much as being frustrated that you're literally bringing shite my direction then refuse to accept any answer you're given because "it's not based in reality" - it's as if you're asking me questions about my posts but then suddenly you've already decided that you're not going to like my answer and its scummy lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Links to his ISOs of his last 2 modkills. I

"also is your argument now that he’s town because he’s been a dickhead? What happened to the “frustration” and “not getting his own way” line of thought lel" this is so fucking slimy lmao. You know exactly what is meant by being a dickhead and how it links to what I'm saying about frustration lmao.

Bro, him going all out on you in a situation that could have ended up in a 1 for 1 is not good business? This could still happen if you die from this stab wound and flip town. How is making himself look shit off your flip in anyway good for his team mates if he's scum here?

One thing Odo said to me ages ago that I've used to read him was when I was scum with him in AEW. "I don't get my hands dirty unless there's a way I can make them look clean straight after" or some shit. That has tracked with him from my experience.
Serious question, have you actually read all the thread?

also how you gonna keep accusing me of being slimy and lying and yet calling me town lmao it doesn’t make any sense whatsoever

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You’ve made a fatal mistake here

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I wouldn't call it discrediting you as much as being frustrated that you're literally bringing shite my direction then refuse to accept any answer you're given because "it's not based in reality" - it's as if you're asking me questions about my posts but then suddenly you've already decided that you're not going to like my answer and its scummy lmao
Joking aside, how is that different from interacting with Poyser in any game?

Ace

Reaction score
:pogba nah haven't articulated shit mate
I mean I thought you were going to "properly reply to my responses" but :toomanykobes

Your spec about me trying to get two T1s out is interesting but speculative, there isn't really much to defend there due to its speculative nature.

Also your second quote is completely disingenuous; the "quick disengagement" was literally me saying I didn't have a read on Poyser yet 2 or 3 pages in, and if breadcrumbing means trying to lead a scummate into the right posts like I think it does then well that was disproven when Blaine flipped town lol.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Man tried to sell my day kill being a day roleblock :bosque

Last edited:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But I made it obvious as soon as you said it that I don’t think it’s based on reality? Even Odo is agreeing with me on that, that he’s not been frustrated or doesn’t consider himself to have not got his own way and doesn’t even consider himself to have been a dickhead lmao. Why are you only targeting me and not him if I’m being “slimy” or “bringing you shite” then why doesn’t it also apply to him?