Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kajuh

Reaction score
I agree that Odo and Poyser might both be town but I'm open to the idea that Odo is scum. I just don't understand why Odo has such a huge hard on for Poyser right now. I don't know how common a scum reviver is but the only time I've seen a reviver so far has been town, and Poyser revived the town cop so that seems pretty towny to me.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You see, you’re wasting your time with Poyser because he’s a pathological liar, you’re never ever having a conversation based on reality, just whatever he thinks he can get away with making up, as town or scum

Like above, he’s selling I tried to kill him before he can use his role, even though he doesn’t die until the end of this phase anyway, but because none of you call him out on his shite, he gets away with it

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Which wasn’t predicated on him being a dickhead btw, just funny

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
And it doesn't apply to Odo as he hasn't been literally ignoring my posts and accusing me of stuff that never happened :reigns3

Ace

Reaction score
I just realised that Rugrat hasn't posted since he was revived - it would be fucking hilarious if after all this Juice was using that role previously invented by Odo where Rugrat isn't really alive :heston:

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You see, you’re wasting your time with Poyser because he’s a pathological liar, you’re never ever having a conversation based on reality, just whatever he thinks he can get away with making up, as town or scum

Like above, he’s selling I tried to kill him before he can use his role, even though he doesn’t die until the end of this phase anyway, but because none of you call him out on his shite, he gets away with it

So what you're saying is that Poyser is Donald Trump?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And it doesn't apply to Odo as he hasn't been literally ignoring my posts and accusing me of stuff that never happened :reigns3
He essentially made the same point I did and said he’d advocate lynching you tomorrow???

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Another lie that Poyser made is that ace made the point about flay. That’s demonstrably untrue also, but Poyser doesn’t care about accuracy

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
So what you're saying is that Poyser is Donald Trump?

His whole game is based on selling shite, and if he types enough shite, the idea is you give in and accept it

You have to be vigilant and call it out, but it’s hard

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
He essentially made the same point I did and said he’d advocate lynching you tomorrow???

No, Odo challenged my read, that's fine and that's the same for you here. I'd expect you to challenge my read as you think he's scum.
But now you're trying to focus it all on that one point when there is an active history this game of you lying about me.

You can't just pick & choose when you want to consider previous posts in the game and then ignore the ones you don't want

:reigns3

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Because I don’t really see it as a 1/1 at all and I pointed this out earlier is why I’m asking. From his POV if he kills me and doesn’t allow me to use my role then it’s a 2/1 because it stops me reviving the unlimited cop and stopping me from reviving the unlimited cop seems like a pretty big detail that keeps being missed out of these discussions lol. I also don’t really think he had too much of a choice because I think he couldn’t really allow his push on me to derail once I’d claimed because there’s a fair chance it would go back on him instead

considering what you’re reading ace, do you have any thoughts on the fact that Odo began pushing ace and asking him to claim, only to completely drop that in favour of voting flay, based on a point made be.... ace lol?

This post is textbook pure shite

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
considering what you’re reading ace, do you have any thoughts on the fact that Odo began pushing ace and asking him to claim, only to completely drop that in favour of voting flay, based on a point made be.... ace lol?

No because I've also expressed my desire to push Flay?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
That feeling when you’re both a dickhead for leaving your teammates in the lurch but you’re actually trading yourself for a 2 for 1 by stopping the revive by using a role that resolves after the revive

:swaggyp

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
oh I misinterpreted as "do you not think it's weird"
that's what the no's for.

:heston