Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I was liking you while I was in purgatory. I didn't like Odo while I was in the Gulag. So now that you gave him the juicy egg instead of me, i null read you

But I've been town reading Odo all game. Why does an egg that extend time affect your opinion?

Ace

Reaction score
I'm not saying it's justifiable or I agree or anything, it just feels like "fuck this shit, town are stupid" antagonistic Odo. I'm basing this off frustrated scum Odo in Star Wars where he was scum with Barry & Lethal to his recent modkills. It feels more like Odo not getting his own way as town and being mad rather than frustrated scum if ya feel me
What do you read Poyser?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm not saying it's justifiable or I agree or anything, it just feels like "fuck this shit, town are stupid" antagonistic Odo. I'm basing this off frustrated scum Odo in Star Wars where he was scum with Barry & Lethal to his recent modkills. It feels more like Odo not getting his own way as town and being mad rather than frustrated scum if ya feel me
But he did get his own way? Why would he think town are stupid here lol. Like nothing really has happened where people have gone against him or done something he’s telling them not to do or vice versa or anything?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
How did I not get my way lol

Yeah I've explained poorly - I'm saying your play this game has reminded me of times you've been mad as town and frustrated because the game isn't going exactly how you want it / players aren't doing what you think is the best for town.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
But I've been town reading Odo all game. Why does an egg that extend time affect your opinion?
idk, but the thing is. If the egg get's into the wrong hands, a scoobicidal mafia could lower our time.

Ace

Reaction score
Ah FUCK's SAKE evans I just looked at your subtitle and realised why that song was in my head the other day.

I'm a fucking blueberry

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think evans and Odo are not likely to be aligned here. In fact I’ve been thinking that odo’s teammates would actually be more likely to back me up here than him for the longevity as his shelf life seems quite

if Odo does happen to be town then I’m pretty sure evans is scum because that read doesn’t make any sense

Then again I suppose the read still doesn’t make sense even if Odo is scum either lmao but I’d probablywrite that off as a bad read rather than them being aligned because that doesn’t make any sense as a play

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well I hope you brought a packed lunch evans

You’re gonna need it

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
because that read doesn’t make any sense

Why doesn't it make sense? I'm saying Odo's behaviour this game reminds of me games where he has been frustrated town? I'm likening his play to previous peformances to get a read

:reigns3

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why doesn't it make sense? I'm saying Odo's behaviour this game reminds of me games where he has been frustrated town? I'm likening his play to previous peformances to get a read

:reigns3
Yeah, except I don’t really think that is even slightly the case

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He doesn’t have anything to be frustrated about. Like from his POV if he’s town then he pretty much has me right where he wants me as I’m likely about to die? What’s getting him frustrated?