Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
How is ending the day and reviving the cop a plus for scum lol?

Also, why would I actively WANT to use my role to revive the cop before you could submit a kill on me lmao

That relies on what rugrats actual alignment is

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Why are we not punishing people like kajuh?
Are we just going to let him coast all game?
We should lynch him next phase and make him talk.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm just not gonna bother lmao, you're transparent as fuck and I don't want to clog the thread and make it harder for people to read the actual points

Good luck with your endeavors tomorrow

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
So juice is erratic and not to be trusted at all

other than in the one scenario that supports the narrative he's trying to push :bosque

You’re just not very bright are you

I’ll explain it for you

I don’t think juices ideas about balance or fun are to be trusted, but I think what she does come up with, she explains well

I hope that helps!

• Haha
Reactions: Poyser

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I'm just not gonna bother lmao, you're transparent as fuck and I don't want to clog the thread and make it harder for people to read the actual points

Good luck with your endeavors tomorrow

Small mercies

• Haha
Reactions: Poyser

Ace

Reaction score
I mean that’s a fair point on a cosmetic level, but juice wants us to think the game is good and fair, I fundamentally believe that. She was very particular in the criteria for me using my role
True. But she's still evidently willing to "get creative" with things like Jesters so I could easily see her being willing to hide certain things from players about their own roles.

I will concede that since Poyser was a very possible lynch so using his role that ends day could have been self-preservation in a hypothetical world.

I don't buy it as particularly likely, however.

Also if we expand the hypothetical stuff, I don't think it's officially confirmed that Poyser was even the one who ended day since Juice posted day after both Poyser and Odo submitted their actions.

Now, he almost certainly DID trigger it since Juice had originally forgot to add the stab in the write-up but still.

Ace

Reaction score
So juice is erratic and not to be trusted at all

other than in the one scenario that supports the narrative he's trying to push :bosque
Odo actually explained this one satisfactorily, at least in terms of his thought process.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
True. But she's still evidently willing to "get creative" with things like Jesters so I could easily see her being willing to hide certain things from players about their own roles.

I will concede that since Poyser was a very possible lynch so using his role that ends day could have been self-preservation in a hypothetical world.

I don't buy it as particularly likely, however.

Also if we expand the hypothetical stuff, I don't think it's officially confirmed that Poyser was even the one who ended day since Juice posted day after both Poyser and Odo submitted their actions.

Now, he almost certainly DID trigger it since Juice had originally forgot to add the stab in the write-up but still.

Not even providing a clue to that effect is just poor, honestly. Like if Barry did that, we’d laugh him out of the building.

Poyser wasn’t a possible lynch at all. I’m not going to be able to persuade 5 other players, or Phenom and 4 to shove their chips in like that

Finally ... come on, he ended the day phase lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The write up confirms it was the revive that ended day fwiw

Ace

Reaction score
Not even providing a clue to that effect is just poor, honestly. Like if Barry did that, we’d laugh him out of the building.

Poyser wasn’t a possible lynch at all. I’m not going to be able to persuade 5 other players, or Phenom and 4 to shove their chips in like that

Finally ... come on, he ended the day phase lol
I don't disagree, but my point stands lol.

I definitely recall a bunch of people being on him yesterday - but if you don't think he ever was on the block, then I don't understand your argument about him hiding that his role ends day.

I agree obviously. My point is that I feel you're looking far too deeply into hypotheticals when occams razor dictates Poyser is town.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

I definitely recall a bunch of people being on him yesterday - but if you don't think he ever was on the block, then I don't understand your argument about him hiding that his role ends day.

I agree obviously. My point is that I feel you're looking far too deeply into hypotheticals when occams razor dictates Poyser is town.

The only way he was on the block was via my kill. Even I know I’m not gonna push through a lynch with that claim. I don’t really get how you’re not getting that?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

In the night you could argue I was on the block, but after I’ve claimed reviver I’m never getting lynched because lynching mr there would be ridiculously dumb. But I realised I could use my role in the day time after all that transpired and I was never in any danger of being lynched, although of course Odo was threatening me with his daykill

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Tbf tho even in night I don’t really think Odo had the support he was making out (or maybe he wasn’t thinking he had support and was just gonna threaten me with the kill anyway) but the only people that actually mentioned me being scum were t-pein and Chris