Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What do you think about my points on Kajuh a couple posts up?

Also why have different categories for T-Pein and Kajuh :bosque:
t-pein is essentially associated with my town reads tbh lmao Im just afraid to commit to it. I got nothing on kajuh whatsoever

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Actually fair enough - I had forgotten about that and it aligns with my other justification for Flay. Chris is still in the discussion there though.

Other people I could see being scum in POE off the top of my head are:

Evans - consistantly mentions wanting to come back to an argument on me, but hasn't done it yet - and there is a pretty significant history of people sussing me as scum because they see me as low hanging fruit or somethin

Kajuh - fewest posts in game so coasting and having read back his posts he did not give a single read or even query regarding someone's play outside
Its not like I disagree with you on kajuh really but he literally did this last game where he never even attempted to contribute to the game until D3 when he claimed info on me lmao

Alco

Reaction score
Poyser why has your reasoning for reading me scum changed?
Now it's only by association with Odo apparently?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
which is to say i dont really see it as more likely to make him scum or town as the one time he was scum he barely posted and repped out and he's done similar as town before, I'd need some kind of content or a rep or something lol

he's just poefodder atm

Alco

Reaction score
I agree Kajuh should not be a priority

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Poyser why has your reasoning for reading me scum changed?
Now it's only by association with Odo apparently?
It hasn't changed lol, these were observations I wanted to add from reading back. I think you're likely scum on play, I just also think there's a decent chance of you being aligned with odo

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
But what does this gain me lol?

Like what do I gain by saying its a night role and then changing and saying oh actually i can use it in the day and then leaving out that it ended the day phase lol. What do I gain from any of it?

Because towns obvious response to ‘I can use it during the day’ is ‘use it during the day’.

If the question is ‘I can use it during day, but it ends day’ then it’s a different matter

There’s also the small matter of it would ensure that I wouldn’t be able to submit my kill before you used it, which happened, but juice no sold it anyway so :draper2

As scum, you gain the end of the day phase

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
How is ending the day and reviving the cop a plus for scum lol?

Also, why would I actively WANT to use my role to revive the cop before you could submit a kill on me lmao

Ace

Reaction score
Because if we knew it ended day and he could use it at night, there’s at least a discussion to be had. Ending the day phase unilaterally is a pretty big deal, I find it difficult to accept a host wouldn’t even hint at such a cost
How does this reconcile with you saying juice is erratic enough that an almost always town role is in fact NAI in this game?

Reactions: Poyser

Alco

Reaction score
It hasn't changed lol, these were observations I wanted to add from reading back. I think you're likely scum on play, I just also think there's a decent chance of you being aligned with odo
it's not presented that way though.
For others there are early game observations present in your post.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So in this scum thought process I supposedly went through, what do you think was the tipping point between saying it was a night role and then changing my mind and using it during day instead?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
How does this reconcile with you saying juice is erratic enough that an almost always town role is in fact NAI in this game?

I mean that’s a fair point on a cosmetic level, but juice wants us to think the game is good and fair, I fundamentally believe that. She was very particular in the criteria for me using my role

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
it's not presented that way though.
For others there are early game observations present in your post.
Are you going somewhere with this or?
The word "either" at the end pretty clearly implies its an addition to previously existing reasons lol

Ace

Reaction score
Its not like I disagree with you on kajuh really but he literally did this last game where he never even attempted to contribute to the game until D3 when he claimed info on me lmao
Fair enough if true, I just find it bizarre that he has never once addressed a player or their play directly.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So juice is erratic and not to be trusted at all

other than in the one scenario that supports the narrative he's trying to push :bosque