Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Tbf tho even in night I don’t really think Odo had the support he was making out (or maybe he wasn’t thinking he had support and was just gonna threaten me with the kill anyway) but the only people that actually mentioned me being scum were t-pein and Chris

And Phenom

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I took that as he cba to explain himself to you. He can clarify tho

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Possibly :draper2

that’s not how I took at at all though and surely that’s what’s relevant when discussing whether I was doing things out of self preservation or not lol

Ace

Reaction score
The only way he was on the block was via my kill. Even I know I’m not gonna push through a lynch with that claim. I don’t really get how you’re not getting that?
Yeah I was saying he was on the block before he claimed reviver but I guess that's irrelevant here.

What I'm really trying to ask you is that since you think he knew his revive ends day, what was he trying to achieve by hiding this information and then feigning ignorance when it happened?

The only reasons I could see him having are:

a) He wanted to end day to avoid a lynch, or
b) He wanted to revive Rugrat for nefarious reasons and wanted to get it in before you shot him (he didn't know you had a bleed at that point and since you had hinted towards a conditional kill he may have wanted to use his role before those conditions were met and you'd shoot him.

a) doesn't make sense since he was no longer on the block.
b) Doesn't make sense as if Rugrat is recruited to mafia then that would mean we have both a cultist and mafia with the ability to 'recruit' - I don't care how bastard you think Juice is, I'm not buying that for a second.

Therefore I don't see what reason Poyser would possibly have to lie about his revive ending day, and occams razor suggests that what he says happened, happens.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I mean from my POV, you weren’t worried about a lynch anyway, certainly once you’d claimed

Ace

Reaction score
Side note - if Poyser somehow ends up being scum and I've basically spent the whole game defending him I will fucking lose it :heston:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But I don’t think you ever responded to me asking what you think the tipping point was from me hiding that fact and deciding to use it?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yeah I was saying he was on the block before he claimed reviver but I guess that's irrelevant here.

What I'm really trying to ask you is that since you think he knew his revive ends day, what was he trying to achieve by hiding this information and then feigning ignorance when it happened?

The only reasons I could see him having are:

a) He wanted to end day to avoid a lynch, or
b) He wanted to revive Rugrat for nefarious reasons and wanted to get it in before you shot him (he didn't know you had a bleed at that point and since you had hinted towards a conditional kill he may have wanted to use his role before those conditions were met and you'd shoot him.

a) doesn't make sense since he was no longer on the block.
b) Doesn't make sense as if Rugrat is recruited to mafia then that would mean we have both a cultist and mafia with the ability to 'recruit' - I don't care how bastard you think Juice is, I'm not buying that for a second.

Therefore I don't see what reason Poyser would possibly have to lie about his revive ending day, and occams razor suggests that what he says happened, happens.

The answer to these questions is c) he wanted to end day before I could daykill him, and then c) again, there’s more to the revive than were aware of. A bit like what Poyser said to me earlier, I can sit and spec all day about what that could be, but there’s little point because I don’t have a definitive answer

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
IN TWO HOURS TIME - 18:00 GMT+1 - HALFWAY THROUGH THE NIGHT [MIDNIGHT]

THE SECOND EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Wtf just happened there

I think it’s plausible you may have sensed o was about to kill you

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Wtf just happened there

I think it’s plausible you may have sensed o was about to kill you
But why? I can’t really remember the timings of the post (I’ll go back and check) but from memory you told me to stop nerd raging and then were voting other people. I don’t think I could have predicted you’d actually just fuck it and kill me (as either alignment)

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If memory serves me right, I think our conversation was escalating again