Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace

Reaction score
The answer to these questions is c) he wanted to end day before I could daykill him, and then c) again, there’s more to the revive than were aware of. A bit like what Poyser said to me earlier, I can sit and spec all day about what that could be, but there’s little point because I don’t have a definitive answer
But you had already faked daykilling him with the bold and everything so he clearly knew you couldn't daykill him at that point?
And my point with b) is that the revive makes no sense as a recruitment tool with a cult leader already in the game. And besides, he could just as easily use any "more to the revive" attributes at night time you'd imagine.
Also if he tried to protect himself by giving town back its cop then I don't think it'd be a good play at all.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
TP I’ll let you decide

I can kill Poyser but delay the kill to give him time to revive, should I just do it?
Also just checked my role pm and it actually doesn’t say it’s a night role so :garrett
And why would you do this lmfao this legitimately makes no sense. Why would you still want me to die even if I make the revive? :reigns3
You called the wrong bluff

STAB poyser

You’ve got til the end of this night phase to live before you bleed out

And yes, this ones real @Shield-Maiden

like these posts all happened within 2 minutes of each other and you first suggested to t-pein that you might kill me at the same time I submitted the revive

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
But you had already faked daykilling him with the bold and everything so he clearly knew you couldn't daykill him at that point?
And my point with b) is that the revive makes no sense as a recruitment tool with a cult leader already in the game. And besides, he could just as easily use any "more to the revive" attributes at night time you'd imagine.
Also if he tried to protect himself by giving town back its cop then I don't think it'd be a good play at all.

No he didn’t know that at all lmao, that’s verifiably untrue

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
like these posts all happened within 2 minutes of each other and you first suggested to t-pein that you might kill me at the same time I submitted the revive

You aren’t going to believe me, at least not openly, but I 100% was not aware you could revive during the day when I submitted the role. Even if I’m scum, I’ve still got to sell something that makes sense, more so than if I’m town if anything lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Believe is a bad choice of word. Acknowledge is probs better

Ace

Reaction score
No he didn’t know that at all lmao, that’s verifiably untrue
You had already bolded a "kill Poyser" post and nothing had happened, there was little reason to believe that would change at the time surely?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You had already bolded a "kill Poyser" post and nothing had happened, there was little reason to believe that would change at the time surely?

You don’t think the fact Poyser hasn’t made this point himself is indicative of what he did or didn’t think?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Tbh, you’ve been treading water with these questions for hours at this point, is there a point to any of this?

Ace

Reaction score
Tbh, you’ve been treading water with these questions for hours at this point, is there a point to any of this?
Yes, I want to understand how you could come to the conclusions you have been coming to since they just seem illogical and that's not something I associated with you.

That combined with the fact that I've been bored as shit at work and so have had way too much time to keep pressing you on them. Usually there's noone around to talk to during my work day :heston:

Alco

Reaction score
Are you going somewhere with this or?
The word "either" at the end pretty clearly implies its an addition to previously existing reasons lol
Let's say your presentation hinders me from trusting you at the moment. But I guess this'll just be our fate the entire game :)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ftr I didn’t really consider that Odo COULDNT kill me

tho you could argue I’d be more aware of the fact that he had bolded kill poyser in the thread and I hadn’t died as scum but that’s just WIFOM

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yes, I want to understand how you could come to the conclusions you have been coming to since they just seem illogical and that's not something I associated with you.

That combined with the fact that I've been bored as shit at work and so have had way too much time to keep pressing you on them. Usually there's noone around to talk to during my work day :heston:

I’d like less questions and more conclusions at this point pls

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i hope the person that can save me is actually paying attention lmao