Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I don't know what this is.

If you're referring being stubborn, its because you've got a massive ego.

I know this as someone with a massive ego who is inclined to do the same thing.

Why would this be an ego thing? As I’ve said, if this were someone else hosting, you’d have more of a point

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
In logical terms, I think it likelier Poyser is scum than town. He’s proven to be a reviver so that’s not up for debate, therefore I think he is more likely to be a scum reviver with some stupid bullshit mechanics that no one can figure out than a town reviver

Is it possible I’m wrong? Of course it is, but that’s always been my position

Ace

Reaction score
Why would this be an ego thing? As I’ve said, if this were someone else hosting, you’d have more of a point
Do you think there is any host, Juice included, who is more likely to have a scum reviver than a town one?

Again I'm not asking you to say that Poyser is confirmed town for being a reviver. But I really struggle to believe that you truly reckon Poysers is more likely to be a scum silencer.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Do you think there is any host, Juice included, who is more likely to have a scum reviver than a town one?

Again I'm not asking you to say that Poyser is confirmed town for being a reviver. But I really struggle to believe that you truly reckon Poysers is more likely to be a scum silencer.

This isn’t a fair premise to debate on, because let’s say Poyser had made 0 posts and it’s the start of the game, I’d only be able to say the role is NAI, because that’s what it is (with this hostess)

When you add a bunch of posts and decisions that I see as out of character, it’s going to skew that perception towards me thinking he’s scum, but you’re asking me to make an assessment independently of that

Ace

Reaction score
In logical terms, I think it likelier Poyser is scum than town. He’s proven to be a reviver so that’s not up for debate, therefore I think he is more likely to be a scum reviver with some stupid bullshit mechanics that no one can figure out than a town reviver

Is it possible I’m wrong? Of course it is, but that’s always been my position
How do you think you would perceive this post if I was making it and you were in my shoes?

I think you'd call me a blueberry tbh.

Either you're scum talking pure shite or you're simply placing way too much value in your ability to read Poyser.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
How do you think you would perceive this post if I was making it and you were in my shoes?

I think you'd call me a blueberry tbh.

Either you're scum talking pure shite or you're simply placing way too much value in your ability to read Poyser.

I don’t think you have any real grasp of what I would or wouldn’t do tbh

Ace

Reaction score
This isn’t a fair premise to debate on, because let’s say Poyser had made 0 posts and it’s the start of the game, I’d only be able to say the role is NAI, because that’s what it is (with this hostess)

When you add a bunch of posts and decisions that I see as out of character, it’s going to skew that perception towards me thinking he’s scum, but you’re asking me to make an assessment independently of that
So you legitimately believe that Juice is so erratic as a mod that an overwhelming town role is actually NAI?

I don't think this is true at all but I guess we can agree to disagree on that lol.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I get a feeling that Ace is trying to look like he is solving but pushing nothing.
Lets just wait for poyset to flip and we will see....
No need to discuss it.
You and him have been buddies all phase.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Glad to be of service

Ace

Reaction score
I get a feeling that Ace is trying to look like he is solving but pushing nothing.
Lets just wait for poyset to flip and we will see....
No need to discuss it.
You and him have been buddies all phase.
Yeah you definitely got me.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Could you suggest a potential scum team pls

I’ll ask a different question actually - do you still prefer chris as the primary tweet target?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
No idea why I just quoted myself :heston

Ace

Reaction score
Could you suggest a potential scum team pls
I guess you, Chris, and POE - Flay maybe?

I'm still trying to work out if you're scum or just stubborn here because I can see either being true - but I don't have many better options for scum so far.
Chris because of Tweet-spec.
Flay because POE and Flay has seemed less direct than I imagine carefree town to be so why not.