Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace

Reaction score
I’ll ask a different question actually - do you still prefer chris as the primary tweet target?
As above, yes.

I'm aware you were in Tweet's townreads too but I still don't think he would have tried to convert you.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
More so than my theory re: Flay?

Alco

Reaction score
I'd be surprised Flay and Odo would be aligned given that Odo went for Flay rather than Chris earlier with regards to the Tweet-spec

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I take it no one else objects to the concept that juice apparently didn’t bother explaining the revive would end day btw?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Again, I never asked you to rule it out.

I'm asking which you think is more likely, not whether we should rule anything out.

Since you said you scumread Poyser even post-revive, you clearly believe Poyser is more likely to be a mafia reviver than a town reviver.

To be blunt, I think you're just being stubborn because you committed to scumreading Poyser and don't want to be wrong.
I think he's just not changing his read because its scum and he knows he's done and there's not a lot of wifom to be had with scum reading me and only me lol

Ace

Reaction score
More so than my theory re: Flay?
Actually fair enough - I had forgotten about that and it aligns with my other justification for Flay. Chris is still in the discussion there though.

Other people I could see being scum in POE off the top of my head are:

Evans - consistantly mentions wanting to come back to an argument on me, but hasn't done it yet - and there is a pretty significant history of people sussing me as scum because they see me as low hanging fruit or somethin

Kajuh - fewest posts in game so coasting and having read back his posts he did not give a single read or even query regarding someone's play outside

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I think he's just not changing his read because its scum and he knows he's done and there's not a lot of wifom to be had with scum reading me and only me lol

If I think I’m done, why am I still posting :trumpout

Ace

Reaction score
I take it no one else objects to the concept that juice apparently didn’t bother explaining the revive would end day btw?
What does Poyser gain by lying about that?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Town
T'Challa
Chris (A little less sure due to tweet thing but on merit he's here)
PHEN0M
Ace (this one is predicated on Odo flipping scum but I highly doubt they're aligned, probably not aligned with flay either)
Rugrat

Don't have a fucking clue
T-Pein (still think he's more likely to be town but I also dont want to lose to thinking he's too shit to be scum lol)

Decent chance is scum
-Flay (As well as the post I pointed out earlier, Odo's vote on him the last day phase sticks out like a sore thumb)
-Alco (Odo was trying to say he'd look good off of a town flip from me after he randomly accused me of distancing from him, which obviously doesn't look good if odo is scum either)
-Chevy (Had that weird post about alco where he basically exclusively gave reasons to read alco town, but said its not enough to read him either way. Not sure what to make of it. Not sure if he'd be aligned with Odo tho as odo did pick him out as his reaction looking fake with the fake daykill but then idk how odo really saw his position at this point)
-Odo

Which leaves null
Kajuh

Obviously there's not 4 scum, gun to head I'd say flay is probably the odd one out there

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Tweet is unlikely to target chris I think though, when I read over his posts his read of chris wasn't really that strong and he even said that himself lol

Alco

Reaction score
I'm about ready to say Ace is a town read of mine.

• Love
Reactions: Ace

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I agree, he only has 4 posts and it's by no means a definitive town read, I just remember in the past that Chris as town tends to ask good questions that I just look at and think alright, Chris is town for this, and that one question was sort of in that vein. I suppose time will tell if that holds up or not.
^ this is the last time he mentions chris from what i can see

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
What does Poyser gain by lying about that?

Because if we knew it ended day and he could use it at night, there’s at least a discussion to be had. Ending the day phase unilaterally is a pretty big deal, I find it difficult to accept a host wouldn’t even hint at such a cost

Ace

Reaction score
Town
T'Challa
Chris (A little less sure due to tweet thing but on merit he's here)
PHEN0M
Ace (this one is predicated on Odo flipping scum but I highly doubt they're aligned, probably not aligned with flay either)
Rugrat

Don't have a fucking clue
T-Pein (still think he's more likely to be town but I also dont want to lose to thinking he's too shit to be scum lol)

Decent chance is scum
-Flay (As well as the post I pointed out earlier, Odo's vote on him the last day phase sticks out like a sore thumb)
-Alco (Odo was trying to say he'd look good off of a town flip from me after he randomly accused me of distancing from him, which obviously doesn't look good if odo is scum either)
-Chevy (Had that weird post about alco where he basically exclusively gave reasons to read alco town, but said its not enough to read him either way. Not sure what to make of it. Not sure if he'd be aligned with Odo tho as odo did pick him out as his reaction looking fake with the fake daykill but then idk how odo really saw his position at this point)
-Odo

Which leaves null
Kajuh

Obviously there's not 4 scum, gun to head I'd say flay is probably the odd one out there
What do you think about my points on Kajuh a couple posts up?

Also why have different categories for T-Pein and Kajuh :bosque:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Because if we knew it ended day and he could use it at night, there’s at least a discussion to be had. Ending the day phase unilaterally is a pretty big deal, I find it difficult to accept a host wouldn’t even hint at such a cost
But what does this gain me lol?

Like what do I gain by saying its a night role and then changing and saying oh actually i can use it in the day and then leaving out that it ended the day phase lol. What do I gain from any of it?