ACW Overhaul Announcement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
You're forgetting a very important rationale in this discussion, Andy:

PWA - 5/8 people RPing at any given time
ACW - approx. twice that.

Therefore separate topics for each RP would be less viable. We'd end up looking like UWF (no disrespect to them). I know you like their model better, but personally I find it messy and cluttered.

And like Fresh says, our other forum was more of an e-fed unto itself. You know nobody gave a shit about most of the other sections. It was all about the fed. Here, this one efed is just a drop in the ocean, so yeah, I see KIF's point. Let's not annoy the entire school with the creative writing club :)

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I been here 2 years and that was the first time I used it :p Its a nice feature. Might have to use it more.

Andy

Reaction score
Eh, you guys still roleplayed that much with your bizzilion characters and I was still able to go through things that fast, haha. I don't know, man. I just can't stand having of the roleplays in a single thread. It looks cluttered, especially when you have ten or more guys in a single match.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Easier solution than before.

Do exactly what were doing now and give no feedback at all.

Andy

Reaction score
LOL, what if each user made their own thread for the match and posted all of their own RPs in it? xD That would be pretty nice actually.

Pete

Reaction score
^Yeah actually. But it would still double the number of threads unnecessarily, and might arguably be a bit more confusing. Actually our current system is pretty nice for grading. Just open the one topic, whoosh whoosh whoosh, appraise all the stuff for that match, pick your winner, presto it's done!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
^Yeah actually. But it would still double the number of threads unnecessarily, and might arguably be a bit more confusing. Actually our current system is pretty nice for grading. Just open the one topic, whoosh whoosh whoosh, appraise all the stuff for that match, pick your winner, presto it's done!

YES! Keep the current system. It works.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Haha, well alright, but the Rumble's going to be hell for both the staff and roleplayers. Just warning you. :RUSSO:

heh I know... I've dealt with that sorta thing both as a RPer and as a staffer... but its all good. Just one BIG match to have to grade.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
You're forgetting a very important rationale in this discussion, Andy:

PWA - 5/8 people RPing at any given time
ACW - approx. twice that.

Therefore separate topics for each RP would be less viable. We'd end up looking like UWF (no disrespect to them). I know you like their model better, but personally I find it messy and cluttered.

And like Fresh says, our other forum was more of an e-fed unto itself. You know nobody gave a shit about most of the other sections. It was all about the fed. Here, this one efed is just a drop in the ocean, so yeah, I see KIF's point. Let's not annoy the entire school with the creative writing club :)

More RPers here, yet still a shitty turn out at a ppv.

Pete

Reaction score
^Agreed. I was rather disappointed this time around, as opposed to Riot Act.

What there was was good, though. Quality is definitely high. Just wish there had been more people chipping in.

BDC

Reaction score
Must agree with the last two comments...the Trix/Vance match was extremely close to me! You guys really burned it down...would like to see more of this rivalry! :santino:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Yeah, I just couldn't get a last one up. I had no energy for it. But if King would like to continue it, I'd be more than happy to. :)

Also, I do not care what division I am in, whether it be in the main event, or the curtain jerker. I'm just here to put on a good show and enjoy myself.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Yeah, I just couldn't get a last one up. I had no energy for it. But if King would like to continue it, I'd be more than happy to. :)

Also, I do not care what division I am in, whether it be in the main event, or the curtain jerker. I'm just here to put on a good show and enjoy myself.

Spoken like a true RPer in it for the competition and the game.

2 thumbs up.

The_King

Reaction score
Just a heads up, we're staying with the battle threads per each match for now. When it comes to the rumble or big matches, we'll have a back up plan.

The Interactive overhaul will start tomorrow. Expect a 'Striking Distance Fallout' thread and some sort of power rankings based on Striking Distance.