ACW Overhaul Announcement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andy

Reaction score
Three posts long? Okay...

Ah, you were talking about the new posts button at the top? I doubt many people use that. Besides, all of their shit's cluttering it as well and would continue to do so even if we did use this system.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Ah, you were talking about the new posts button at the top? I doubt many people use that. Besides, all of their shit's cluttering it as well and would continue to do so even if we did use this system.

Just thought I'd drop my opinion in here even though it's probably irrelevant since I'm not part of the fed, but I use the new posts button, a lot. That's how I find any new post on this site.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I find new posts the easiest way to navigate the site. I'm sure a few other people do to.

I don't know you are always persistent with your ideas even if people don't agree or if it effects other aspects for the site.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I'll say that I honestly did not know that even existed... so now I'ma have something new to use... woohoo. :D

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I use new posts. I rarely browse the forum any other way.

Andy

Reaction score
I find new posts the easiest way to navigate the site. I'm sure a few other people do to.

I don't know you are always persistent with your ideas even if people don't agree or if it effects other aspects for the site.

And you're always conservative. And I don't see most anyone disagreeing with it thus far, except you. It's going to be discuss, I'm just giving the pros about it. And the only reason it was suggested is to make things a lot faster. Instead of having to wait a whole day, two days, or even longer for results and a new card, they would be up faster than you could even imagine. Do you even realize the processes from a staff viewpoint?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
results and a card are often up back to back nowadays so I'm not sure why thats being brought into it. As far as end of rping to results that is a preference made by some of the writers.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I've only seen this way of doing E-feds when the site itself is an E-fed. So yeah, I know how this works. This is a whole forum where most people don't take part in ACW, though. They shouldn't have to deal with more ACW threads cluttering new posts. I'm looking at the larger picture here.

Last edited:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
He's right I'd be annoyed as hell as a matter of fact it annoys me when UWF does their end of month voting they have like 18 thread about whose the greatest xxx in the fed it's too many threads and it bothers me. especially bothers me when they leave out UWF on stuff so then I open it thinking its something legit and its not. which is why we now put ACW on the beginning of everything we do

Andy

Reaction score
I know. And knowing that, you know that currently the opposite happens for most everyone else. Say I wanted to use it to find ACW posts. Well, a lot of the time they're pushed out by the WWE forums posts. This would make ACW more prominent within "new posts," if not as prominent as their posts are. And yeah, Prime, I was talking RPs to results, but that's because you don't have many writers right now. I got the PM. lol.

Andy

Reaction score
He's right I'd be annoyed as hell as a matter of fact it annoys me when UWF does their end of month voting they have like 18 thread about whose the greatest xxx in the fed it's too many threads and it bothers me. especially bothers me when they leave out UWF on stuff so then I open it thinking its something legit and its not. which is why we now put ACW on the beginning of everything we do

Damn, what happened to people actually going to the forum to check out new posts? Have we all become that lazy?

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
You said that you thought nobody used the feature and now you are trying to switch up your argument so that new posts should have even more ACW for the site?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
didn't help that I was on sabatcle last month due to death in family and then crippling power outages.

Andy

Reaction score
You said that you thought nobody used the feature and now you are trying to switch up your argument so that new posts should have even more ACW for the site?

LOL what argument? I already told you I'm not trying to argue, haha. I'm retorting your "big picture" point with an "even bigger picture point." And I thought no one did, until you guys told me you did. Must be more of VIP thing. lol. Anyway, it's up for debate amongst the staff, so let's leave it at that.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Has nothing to do with VIP its more of a trait you either pick it up or you don't. But most VIPs have been on forums longer.