• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ACW Disscussion Thread

The_King

Sorry that I've been missing this past week. Been super busy and had comp issues, but I should be back for good.
Hoping to get results out tomorrow and get the next show up shortly after.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I came up with a tremendous character but I'm still on the fence of returning. Urwhich was never meant to be taken super seriously either.

Kiffy Lube

I didn't say anything because where I was being booked on the card worked for me and my character. You guys did well with Urwhich.

Kiffy Lube

I was thinking of a character with Alberto Del Rio named El Miro Mingo, he'd would have a similar attitude to my Bobby Beach.

Pete

No harm in giving it a try. I may be due for a change myself...Multiplex is already gone.

Pete

Small aside to officially introduce our new fourth Staff member, ManOnTheMoon! Round of applause, gentlemen! :Clap: