• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ACW Disscussion Thread

Pete

You guys last 2 months without the staff falling apart at the seems and I'll think about returning. It seems useless to waste my time if this is going to end up going nowhere again. And PT please don't pester me to return in the shoutbox this time because I'll eventually break down and then I'll get disappointed when this just ends up crumbling.

It is now practically August. We put the current team together in April. That's nearly four months.

Well, I can match write and shit. And Addict said he would too. So that's two more writers. I'm sure we both can manage multiple matches. I'm about to do my app now.

Slim

Goodness people no fed stays alive forever... every fed eventually dies. This fed has been through hell and it is STILL STANDING! It is STILL pushing forward. if you don't wanna be a part of it nobody is forcing you to join... just take your candyass out. Sick of seeing people saying... oh I don't wanna waste my time and blah blah blah.

If you wanna RP... join... if you don't shut up and leave. Simple as that.

Andy

Goodness people no fed stays alive forever... every fed eventually dies. This fed has been through hell and it is STILL STANDING! It is STILL pushing forward. if you don't wanna be a part of it nobody is forcing you to join... just take your candyass out. Sick of seeing people saying... oh I don't wanna waste my time and blah blah blah.

If you wanna RP... join... if you don't shut up and leave. Simple as that.

It's times like these though when it would be better to just lie to the people. lol.

Andy

Haha, I think we all know that. But seriously though, this place isn't going to die soon. Don't go anywhere.

Pete

It's on you guys. We (Staff) have been rowing upstream for months, and will continue to do so...as long as it is worth the bother...