• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ACW Disscussion Thread

Pete

No, I was referring to a storyline I was once planning where my Lord Vycious would have an evil twin/cousin/clone/whatever who was an army lunatic. Needless to say, it was vehemently vetoed (it was mostly a sort of jab at the Nicker, who was GM, anyway) but it kind of became legend as "what is the worst idea anyone can have for an e-fed wrestling angle?" Answer: General Vycious. :D

BDC

Wisecrack is insulted...lol..He's the funniest DAMN clown there is. The best of both worlds!

Slim

Toyota Chelios... is ready... to run wild on you... unless he gets tired then he gonna take a nap before running wild again.

PY.

Oh! The heh heh thing reminds of Tony Atlas not fat Albert!

Anyway, I might bring in a new character soon. Asian - funny guy. Haven't thought out all the details, but thats what I got now.

Pete

Oh no, we're not turning into WWE, with all the comedy gimmicks, are we?

(Says the guy whose first big character was a comedy gimmick...)

Slim

Well we need somethin. I mean like 95% of the characters here are serious, dark, and all that stuff. Time to lighten up and add a little comedy.

Bring in your Asian rapper or something. :p

Derrick

If/when I return, I might bring up a new dude. Not sure what gimmick, since Raiden is pretty much me playing myself.
I want someone completely new, I don't wanna revamp Tyler Angel.

Slim

Heh heh... I think Toyota Chelios is ready for his fight. And to deliver the all dangerous move known as... "The Fart" :D

BDC

OMG....again...keep this up it'll be a three ring circus up in here and Wisecrack is the Ringmaster!!!

Slim

Shoooooot... Chelios will lead this crazy circus :D He bows to no man... mainly cause it takes too much effort to bow :p