ACW Disscussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andy

Reaction score
Goddamn, I feel fucking Blue having written that last RP. On top of that, getting rid of all the description makes me feel even more Blue, especially since I toned down the vocabulary immensely. Feels like my cousin's 8-year old daughter wrote it, honestly.

BDC

Reaction score
Goddamn, I feel fucking Blue having written that last RP. On top of that, getting rid of all the description makes me feel even more Blue, especially since I toned down the vocabulary immensely. Feels like my cousin's 8-year old daughter wrote it, honestly.

Oh, stop it both of you...ya know, Andy, it's gotta be better than the freshman papers that seem to go endlessly into oblivion and big words but don't impress the teacher.

[video=youtube;aponDvJflUw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aponDvJflUw[/video]

Pete

Reaction score
Ha! I never told you to go to the other extreme, did I Andrew?

RRS, not sure where you're coming from but whatever. Will read everything when I come back from work, as well as post at least two more for RipperCussions.

EDIT: LOL Andy no way that RP is grade-school level. There is STILL too much awkward description ("brown hair covered head"?!?!) and who you are trying to impress with all those big words, I'm not sure. But THAT is a readable RP (with no dialogue, see?). I personally liked it.

Last edited:

BDC

Reaction score
It was better and I think fine.

Of course, I'm just one cog in the machine.

(Good job, Andy)

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
There is nothing wrong with description we aren't writing scripts we're writing rps.

The_King

Reaction score
Agreed with that, but over the top, extremely specific description can get a bit tedious. I believe that's what Pete was referring to, but I hadn't noticed it in Andy's other RPs so I could be wrong haha.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I don't think I ended my cap very strong, but I was running out of time and my originally planned RP got deleted. So this is what I came up with in the last half hour. Good luck Ben!

Pete

Reaction score
I didn't either, RRS. It happens. For me this was one of those "complete-cap-and-drop-dead" situations. The important bit is that you filled your caps, and with good stuff. :)

Pete

Reaction score
It's these kind of weeks that separate the wheat from the chaff. Good to see we still have more wheat than chaff :)

Voting on results has started, as has match writing. We'll strive to have this up over the weekend, along with a new card.

BDC

Reaction score
YEah, you guys had me worried for a while there! Don't scare me like that! :abandon:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Decent turnout. I was kind of looking forward to Sam's debut, and I would have loved to see more in the Heavyweight championship match. Oh well. We all did good.