• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ACW Disscussion Thread

Rated R Superstar

Who are you and what have you done with RRS? I mean, you've gone months without saying PENIS on the forum!!!! :Vickie:

It's a new RRS now, I'm a lot more mature now, than what I was on ITR. I'm actually taking this stuff seriously, even if some people won't.

Slim

Well thank you Slim, and thank you PY, I now know it's okay to use that word.

[video=youtube;0itOCgJtNVU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0itOCgJtNVU[/video]

This shall be in all my RP's from now on.

Honestly, I don't agree with the use of the word. Personal thing for me.

No prob homie. You my nig right? You my main nig right? Give some dap homie. Gonna kick this shit street... my main smurf. Lets do this shit right.

PY.

Cursing in rp's does turn me off to an rp but I hate when a character has sexual tensions with another in an RP. I mean no one wants to read that shit. The Wrestling Addict is bad about this lol I use to tell him all the time that it's the reason I don't like most of his rp's. But I absolutly hate the word you did use and it does offend me. I'm not black but the word symbols a time that a lot of American's would like to forget about. It's vulger and I just hate the way it makes you feel when someone says it around me. To be honest, after I read that in you're rp, I stopped reading and I won't read the rest of you're rp either, or probably any more of your rp's.

Lmao.

Rated R Superstar

No prob homie. You my nig right? You my main nig right? Give some dap homie. Gonna kick this shit street... my main smurf. Lets do this shit right.

I thought you quit ACW? Why are you still here? Just to boost that post count I assume. Come on! You're so close to 3,000! Or, how about you roleplay? I mean damn, you're more part of ACW now, than when you were staff.

Nig.

PY.

Dead ass though.. These Zombie attacks make me wanna start a zombie like character on bath salts.

EDIT: How the hell did I get 400+ posts?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Dead ass though.. These Zombie attacks make me wanna start a zombie like character on bath salts.

EDIT: How the hell did I get 400+ posts?

They recently merged user stats I believe?

To the Zombie please dont

As it is too many people have Dark Sinister type guys its fastly becoming Juggalo Championship Wrestling. It's annoying to see 5 or 6 guys doing the same basic character.

Not to mention the whole Zombie thing would be hard as fuck because...What does a zombie say?

PY.

Good point.

You're right though. The Dark gimmick is pretty over-used but I honestly think that the bi-polar characters take the cake for most overused characters. Don't see why we can't a big female like Kharma.. Everyone wants to be a hot chick.. Or even something like a guy that can't wrestle.. Only seen that once before.

The Illuminati character I'm doing isn't supposed to be a dark character, but it's potrayed by people like that for some reason. He's basically doing the Illuminati's bidding (slave part) and trying to help people from their own demons at any length.

John McHenry

John McHenry
This is the first fed I've been in where there were even chicks on the roster.

I did the whole guy that couldn't wrestle once. It was the camera guy getting sick of being pushed around. lasted one ppv just didn't have the heart to keep it going.

PY.

In my other fed, the chicks wrestle the do0ds.. Compete for the same titles, etc. Basically, they're treated like a man would.

You'd be surprised how many female fedders I know, and how many of them are actually better then do0ds. For some reason, they're characters are mainly lesbians.

Pete

What does a zombie say?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIINNNSSSSS.... lol

Anywho, I don't think FWR is going to like my RPs (sexual tension FTMFW!). As for Jacqui, she said "don't call me a 'chick'".

PS: When I brought Jacqui into the PWA/WWF, they started a women's division on account of her, but only me and BDC had girls there, and it was almost totally neglected otherwise. We did, however, get Feud Of The Year 2011 for Jacqui v Hellcat (a 'dark' female).

Yeah the other fed I'm in only has one female member and she is pretty good in the ring. By the way....I love you PY. I was only joking when I said I wasn't going to read you're RP's. I just wanted to see what you were going to say :p lol

Andy

I think we all need to get a grip on things. There needs to be some rules made for language and how explicit a roleplay can be. And here we are mentioning PWA again. -_-

The_King

It's a new RRS now, I'm a lot more mature now, than what I was on ITR. I'm actually taking this stuff seriously, even if some people won't.
Please tell me you're trolling. Seriously, your sig has "fuck" in it (not exactly the most PC word there haha). If you're so against cussing, maybe take a peek at your signature that pops up after every one of your posts lol.