• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ACW Disscussion Thread

Pete

What's the difference? It would be the exact same number of RPs. For RipperCussions I do one RP with two people in it, not one for each person.

PY.

I don't get it. So what if it's two different people in the match.. Still a one rp limit?

Pete

Yes if they're both yours. If they're two diff RPers then there'll be a 2-RP cap quite probably.

PY.

Should be dropping my first rp tomorrow. Been hungover for like two days now, and today it feels like it's somewhat going away.. So yeah, tomorrow the first will be dropped.

Rated R Superstar

You shouldn't have chosen such a complex character to begin with, with these types of characters, you have to have things planned out well ahead of the game.

PY.

That's how I did my Illuminati story. Did like four months of research before I revamped it. Been at it for two months now, and I'm nowhere near done telling the beginning of the story.

PY.

Is it cool if I post my custom profile? It's not really the same template as the one here, but the characters been around for six years, is a hall of famer and a there's a bunch of other important things. I really just don't feel like editing it into the right template when it's basically already done.

Andy

Is it cool if I post my custom profile? It's not really the same template as the one here, but the characters been around for six years, is a hall of famer and a there's a bunch of other important things. I really just don't feel like editing it into the right template when it's basically already done.

LOL, this has already been answered. You can do anything you want with your porfile, so long as you keep the basics for match writers (i.e. moves list, entrance theme (and/or entrance)).

PY.

LOL, this has already been answered. You can do anything you want with your porfile, so long as you keep the basics for match writers (i.e. moves list, entrance theme (and/or entrance)).

I smoke too much to remember things like that.