A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Dude, magic quit and killed himself in one of my games, told me the setup was fucking trash and unplayable and listed all the ways it was shit. Still didn’t cry about it
In one game? Try after every single one of your games.

You were also fucking crying because the setup made you lose. So I don't get why the kettle keeps talking about crying.

Junkette

Reaction score
Was this kid magic who didn't know how to criticize people without flaming them or adult magic>? lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
In one game? Try after every single one of your games.

You were also fucking crying because the setup made you lose. So I don't get why the kettle keeps talking about crying.
I didn’t though, I had my moan and then I said Im sorry and I’m just reacting so badly because I know I didn’t play as well as I could etc. i never said the setup made me lose, i said we didn’t play well enough. I said mafia had too much and I’m right. If you find that hard to hear then idk what to tell you

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also I usually cover the mistakes I know I made when I do the end of game write up, probably takes the wind out of the sails of anyone that’s thinking of bitching :draper2

Reactions: Junkette

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I didn’t though, I had my moan and then I said Im sorry and I’m just reacting so badly because I know I didn’t play as well as I could etc. i never said the setup made me lose, i said we didn’t play well enough. I said mafia had too much and I’m right. If you find that hard to hear then idk what to tell you
If you said you're sorry I missed it.

I still don't see how you don't realize how much town had. The census alone nearly changed the whole game, but ok.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Anyway I have my opinions on the setup but I don’t actually wanna take anything away from scum. They did enough and we didn’t. I’m extra annoyed because I know I missed some easy shit and it’s hard to take that it was such an easy game to figure out and I didn’t do it quick enough. As haza said, town just didn’t play well when it was all said and done.
@Junkette basically :jade

• Love

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Someone just post signups. :krillin2

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Also I usually cover the mistakes I know I made when I do the end of game write up, probably takes the wind out of the sails of anyone that’s thinking of bitching :draper2
I never had a chance. You guys hammered and were discussing post game like 2 hours before I got on. :tripsdead:

• Haha

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If you said you're sorry I missed it.

I still don't see how you don't realize how much town had. The census alone nearly changed the whole game, but ok.
Because it’s pretty irrelevant, I’m saying mafia had an advantage numbers wise, and whether or not all those extra kills were GUARANTEED or not, it doesn’t matter lol, they had access to them. And part of how that effects the game isn’t just with the extra kills/hated town themselves but how people try to figure out the game and find the balance.
And sure you can say “don’t setup spec” but you have to. You all insist on shoehorning 18 players into these games which tends to lead to like 4-5 basically dead slots of people that aren’t posting, posting little or just never around to post meaningful things when stuff isn’t happening. How else are you supposed to try and sort these guys without using setup spec as a helping hand? And I’m not saying never subvert it or try and make it less effective but man, you don’t have to try and subvert it at the expense of actual game balance

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And yes this game wasn’t lost by setup. It was lost with town mistakes. Cp not claiming PGO early, lethal visiting him, Wang visiting cp despite the claim, everything Ekko did and me not shooting blaze when I should have. Also throw in a massive slice of scum luck that always seemed to have town distracting themselves despite the fact the scum team was pretty much entirely figured out.

but just because the game wasn’t lost by the setup, doesn’t mean there wasn’t anything wrong with it lol

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
And for the record, it was the continued barrage that broke me. We had the earlier discussion and got past it.

Then Ekko brought up a different discussion and somewhat got past it and then Poyser sided with him and brought it back up and just like can it end already?

I get it, don’t do both ascetic and SK cop. And I honestly, I probably won’t ever do hated again. It’s always a bother to people. I’ll try not do vote steal and a traitor again because I agreed with Junk it was too much. Like I said made the game quickly and Junk’s role was one of the later additions so it was hard to remember exactly how it would look when she joined up with the scum team, but I tried to give her many negative roles too like being a lover to balance it.

I still think the myslynch balance was still pretty good because I worked hard to think about that.

I just wanted to get people playing again after the last game stalled out and did my best with my time.

• Love
Reactions: Junkette and Poyser