A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yall wine about the dumbest shit , no offense. There was 0 wrong with ekkos role, he just wrongfully assumed that a no result on barry somehow meant something it didn't, and didn't consider the game stats since when he pulled his fake stuff, barry was already getting duelled. Sk's are allowed to have perks and sometimes you do good usage but don't get rewarded. That's mafia , get over it and stop crying to hosts every time something doesn't go your way :draper2 . 0 reason to write multiple paragraphs either when smark already explained thisto ekko in dead qt. It's a game , gentlemen
Saying there was 0 wrong with it is just your opinion too though. Clearly, people disagree

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And yes if your entire role is designed to catch one very specific role, but that role can get around you anyway, then yeah there is something wrong with it lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also I’m not bitching lmao I put forth my opinion, it turned into a massive paragraph back and forth because smark can’t take people disagreeing with him without seeing it as some sort of personal attack

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Lol i guess I just throw that term around. He was led to believe he can catch the serial killer and he couldn’t really, so I was like ah that’s a bit bastard. It’s not like I’m saying this was a bastard game lol. Sorry if you thought that’s what I was saying

If Barry killed that night he would have caught him. If anyone had this role they would have killed. And I know this because it’s been given many times by me.

There’s a reason his role was also full. He had the opportunity to cop him again. He wasn’t cleared like a mafia godfather. He was told no result.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Also I’m not bitching lmao I put forth my opinion, it turned into a massive paragraph back and forth because smark can’t take people disagreeing with him without seeing it as some sort of personal attack

You were clearly complaining when the game first ended. Like objectively so.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like seriously yall complaining about setup when you should look internally. Its not hard and then ppl dont sound like babies and don't spend pages criticizing a role. Don't fake as town and consider all avenues and this stuff generally doesn't happen. I dunno where ppl get off where these setups are supposed to be uniform or a certain way. Mafia is art in a way, if you can't accept that people put in all kinds if different roles then this game isn't for you imo

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
And yes if your entire role is designed to catch one very specific role, but that role can get around you anyway, then yeah there is something wrong with it lol

Why is an fbi so much more protected than be cop?

The cop is also only designed to catch mafia, but no one has a problem with The Godfather.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Saying there was 0 wrong with it is just your opinion too though. Clearly, people disagree
No, u and ekko disagree. Everyone else was happy and didn't find it necessary to nitpick a role when the clear issue was ekkos play abd nothing else. Everyone else on town knows why they lost, so why waste so much time annoying the host with frivolous complaints. I don't get it and don't see the point from my pov

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Part of the art is making sure the game ain’t fucked, bro. If you’re the kind of host like smark that likes to have a million moving pieces and power roles galore then it’s hard to balance and people will let you know when you get it wrong. Can’t take criticism then don’t host :draper2

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why is an fbi so much more protected than be cop?

The cop is also only designed to catch mafia, but no one has a problem with The Godfather.
Yes but there’s also 3-5 other players the cop can catch

Reactions: Junkette

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Tl/Dr it's a pointless exercise that only serves to annoy smark and enable ekkos complain when it a) already had been explained and b) again the issue is don't lie as town and u dont die. He could have simply been smart, waited for Barry's flip. The if he doesn't flip sk, then u can consider poyser. There was no real reason to go after poyser being sk anyways w 2 missing kills. Next time hunt scum I say

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No, u and ekko disagree. Everyone else was happy and didn't find it necessary to nitpick a role when the clear issue was ekkos play abd nothing else. Everyone else on town knows why they lost, so why waste so much time annoying the host with frivolous complaints. I don't get it and don't see the point from my pov
Junk agreed with me too. I nitpick to try and make sure shit doesn’t happen again or so hosts can learn from it, it’s pretty simple. If someone hosts a shite game and everyone claps and is like wow good job bro, then the hosting never gets better. After the few years we had when almost every setup was a fucking shit show, this has clearly been needed. I’m not saying this game was a shit show, but there were definitely things that can be improved. Largely a misleading role and the scum team having too big a numbers advantage due to extra kills and hated townjes etc. again, if you can’t take criticism or feedback then just don’t host.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Part of the art is making sure the game ain’t fucked, bro. If you’re the kind of host like smark that likes to have a million moving pieces and power roles galore then it’s hard to balance and people will let you know when you get it wrong. Can’t take criticism then don’t host :draper2
The game was nowhere near fucked, and I think deep down you know that buddy

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Junk for the record gave me some constructive criticism and I was like, yeah, next time I won’t have a traitor and a vote steal. That was too much.

But if you’re complaining about losing, that’s not constructive criticism.

I’ve taken probably more feedback and tried to incorporate it into my games than probably anyone.

But it’s just not fun that there’s this massive prob with my setup nearly every single game I host.

Especially when town lost imo purely because they played a poorer game. Three myslynches seems fair to go into lylo as far as I can tell. IDK anymore though.