A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
next time pls make my role work on the one person its supposed to work on lmao

we lost an entire phase thinking poyser was serial cuz my ability was unable to detect the SK despite targeting him n1

it felt pretty bastardy to me. i know u will disagree but when a role is made to only works vs 1 other role i wud expect to be able to bypass his ascetic passive or else whats the point of my role really

wud be better off as vanilla

that aside. i went from being town read by everyone to lynched in 20 minutes. 0 analysis was done.

when i came to clear my result after getting all reactions i want, i was basically already hammered. actual kek day

this majority lynch is so annoying idk how yall like it

cant even claim a fake result then bait reactions and come bk after 20 min without seeing urself hanged

whats worst is how ppl imagine scums just randomly decides to suicide out of nowhere like its my first game of mafia or something

ayyeeee im town read by everyone lemme just get myself lynched real quick for free to throw for my scum team woohooo!!!!
Maybe don’t do shit plays lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
usually anti specific roles will be able to bypass immunities by that role. i thought barry was survivor or godfather since my ability failed on him without returning negative. i never thought serial has a way to fail my ability. its understandable if serial can make cops, trackers, watchers and everything fail.. but not my ability imo.

it felt like i got a neutral on someone i was always supposed to get a positive on. rest of the cops should get neutral on him not my role

there was basically no way im ever getting a positive on him this day. even if i investigated him again n2 he still gives me neutral cuz that mechanic is in the game where he can abstain and basically defeat his counter role

kinda feels robbed when ur action only works against one role out of 17 players and u target that exact player n1 and still not get a positive result. basically not rewarded for properly finding ur target which is a shame

similarly, i talked about the existence of a serial alot, it wuda been sick if barry picked up those hints and just shot me n1 and be done with it. that wud be a beautiful play by him and he deserves to be rewarded for it. but rewarding for abstaining is wack
Yeah, I don’t disagree with this at all. Your role was bastard

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Oof. Whatever.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i was already hammered at the time i think

ur reaction was good. but TFW had the worst reaction to my fake result which i wrote down but none picked up on it after either
Nah I unvoted and wanted to go elsewhere but all of scum were still voting you and then zinger and Jonny and barry hammered you lol. I had come around to you being town because it didn’t make much sense, but I don’t blame anyone for lynching you

btw, I was certain you were mafia because I knew you didn’t have a positive on me, and I was assuming your team had shot me and failed and thought I actually was the SK lol

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Serial killers can’t be ascetic now.

This list keeps getting bigger.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also, he should be rewarded for abstaining. After claiming it was his best bet to win. He needed to trick town into thinking there wasn’t a serial killer and it seems like he succeeded. Not killing makes his win take longer so he has to fend off the lynch longer.

There’s risk and reward for both killing and not.
Nah, if there was no perk for abstaining then yeah, tricking town into thinking there wasn’t a serial killer is A+ play. As it is, his role was infinitely more powerful if he didn’t kill, so he didn’t kill lol. There was no good play, was just a wonky role

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
He’d have killed if he wasn’t outed, but fine.

This is also like the 4th time I’ve used this role, but somehow now all of a sudden it’s a problem lmao.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You know godfathers exist and serial killers have a long history of having a similar immunity.

There’s zero reason for you to believe your role is a strongman that can’t be fucked with.

Especially since you got a no result. A bastard result is if I just gave you he’s not a serial killer because you’d have no reason not to believe that result, but with no result there was zero reason for you to clear him.
Nah, I agree with him lol. His role can literally only catch 1 player. If he can’t even catch that player then it’s bastard lmao. His role and his role alone should have bypassed the immunity, otherwise including it at all was pointless

Junkette

Reaction score
I don’t think putting a role like ekko’s with its 1/17 chances of hotting fail due too ascetic perk, it sounds pretty meh too tbh.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Nah, I agree with him lol. His role can literally only catch 1 player. If he can’t even catch that player then it’s bastard lmao. His role and his role alone should have bypassed the immunity, otherwise including it at all was pointless

So the serial killer doesn’t have an immunity then lmao

He was only immune because he had to claim day 1, otherwise he’d have ducking been killing so it’s not useless, but whatever.

No serial killer cops, no ascetic serial killers. Just straight vanilla roles all around from now on.

Junkette

Reaction score
At most limit it to a 1 shot perk if he doesn’t kill but don’t allow it more then once??

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So the serial killer doesn’t have an immunity then lmao

He was only immune because he had to claim day 1, otherwise he’d have ducking been killing so it’s not useless, but whatever.

No serial killer cops, no ascetic serial killers. Just straight vanilla roles all around from now on.
He was immune to the cop, tracker, watcher, hacker……. If he’s being targeted by legit the one person that can catch him then fair play, he just loses. Also you’re acting like he should be rewarded for being outed early lol? No he should be punished for that

Reactions: Junkette

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
a2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Junkette

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
He was immune to the cop, tracker, watcher, hacker……. If he’s being targeted by legit the one person that can catch him then fair play, he just loses. Also you’re acting like he should be rewarded for being outed early lol? No he should be punished for that

If he kills he’s not immune. So no, he’s not immune to the tracker or the watcher and the cop only checks if they’re mafia or not. That’s the point of the FBI role.

He was punished. He was dueled. But you think the moment the serial killer has to claim he should be doomed. These points you make I’d actually agree with more if this section didn’t do mass claims. But with mass claims, you have to claim no matter eventually and then he’s just doomed to get shot by either the vig or the mafia. Man, y’all must love having impossible to win roles you like hardship so much it seems.