A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Junk agreed with me too. I nitpick to try and make sure shit doesn’t happen again or so hosts can learn from it, it’s pretty simple. If someone hosts a shite game and everyone claps and is like wow good job bro, then the hosting never gets better. After the few years we had when almost every setup was a fucking shit show, this has clearly been needed. I’m not saying this game was a shit show, but there were definitely things that can be improved. Largely a misleading role and the scum team having too big a numbers advantage due to extra kills and hated townjes etc. again, if you can’t take criticism or feedback then just don’t host.
Then I suggest you do retire because there was nothing really wrong w this game. Certainly not compared to others I've played. So ya , I do think thou protest too much in this case, sorry

Reactions: Junkette

Junkette

Reaction score
it's not a big deal either, i agree with poyser that ekko's role feels kinda cheap and useless due to the sk perk.

Now it was also part of the game and not a full on gamrebreaking situation, so it's still gucci with me either way, let the fbi agent whinge a bit and come back with a less subpar SK Cop role next time :draper2

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Part of the art is making sure the game ain’t fucked, bro. If you’re the kind of host like smark that likes to have a million moving pieces and power roles galore then it’s hard to balance and people will let you know when you get it wrong. Can’t take criticism then don’t host :draper2

If hosting means people complain every endgame, then I won’t. Y’all enjoy hosting.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Then I suggest you do retire because there was nothing really wrong w this game. Certainly not compared to others I've played. So ya , I do think thou protest too much in this case, sorry
Ok, bye

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yes but there’s also 3-5 other players the cop can catch

So the SK shouldn’t have an immunity because he’s alone. If that’s your opinion, fine.

I fundamentally think the opposite since mafia can lose a member and SK needs the protection more, but ok. We’ll just agree to disagree.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Hell, I get being upset, and voicing your opinion and everything. But at the end of the day it’s just a game. It’s meant to be fun. Hopefully everyone can calm down and relax. Just breathe and be thankful y’all have a place to play.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And I don't agree that 4 + 1 is unbalanced when town also had extra kills. A duel isn't an extra kill, n junk was lover. So ya , nah, it's fine imo. Only thing I'd change is the vote steal or hated but smark also gave a lot of restrictions on that role. My opinion but ya, that's how I feel. Love ya guys tho

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Y’all are legitimately a bunch of babies, and that’s a massive part of why this section has been torn into 2 and basically killed. I’m not at all saying me, Odo, evans, Rugrat and co etc etc didn’t have our issues with the way we go about things sometimes, but you all are fucking BABIES. Legit can’t take any kind of criticism, feedback, confrontation without fucking spitting your dummies out and crying about it. Y’all are in your 30s, it’s fucking embarrassing

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So the SK shouldn’t have an immunity because he’s alone. If that’s your opinion, fine.

I fundamentally think the opposite since mafia can lose a member and SK needs the protection more, but ok. We’ll just agree to disagree.
No, giving SK immunity to a cop and other roles is fine lol. I’m talking this one role that was designed specifically to catch one person. All those other roles can catch other people, which is why 1/2 people being immune to them is fine.

Junkette

Reaction score
Personally would've felt cheated if I was ekko here which is why I even said anything.

His play was probably not the best timing though, he takes the fall for that one imo.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
5 scum and a SK is 33%.

Scum also only had one guaranteed extra kill and that kill can backfire on them and town had a vig and PGO and bus driver and bodyguard and a bulletproof vig.

And the traitor was loved, btw. So when the bomb died, she went with him so that helped town more.

Not sure why that’s too big a disadvantage, but ok.

Mafia had to lynch 4 townies to win, three before they got to the hated so what’s the ideal number for myslynches then? 3-4 always seemed fair to me.

Junkette

Reaction score
Y’all are legitimately a bunch of babies, and that’s a massive part of why this section has been torn into 2 and basically killed. I’m not at all saying me, Odo, evans, Rugrat and co etc etc didn’t have our issues with the way we go about things sometimes, but you all are fucking BABIES. Legit can’t take any kind of criticism, feedback, confrontation without fucking spitting your dummies out and crying about it. Y’all are in your 30s, it’s fucking embarrassing
I mean delivery of the critique/criticism/feedback matters given the effort the creator put in. So say it nicer idk?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

The section is torn in two because people don’t know how to play without insults. Like you’re doing here.

Most other sections have strict rules against this and would have banned most of this section long ago.

And personally I think crying about the setup when you lose is more indicative of being a baby.

Trust me, you’d not like anymore if people did this to you after every single one of your games, either.

Junkette

Reaction score
And I don't agree that 4 + 1 is unbalanced when town also had extra kills. A duel isn't an extra kill, n junk was lover. So ya , nah, it's fine imo. Only thing I'd change is the vote steal or hated but smark also gave a lot of restrictions on that role. My opinion but ya, that's how I feel. Love ya guys tho
Yea this and either making barry's perk 1 shot or removing it completely to avoid the CIA Agent feeling like he was cheated and had no actual way too catch SK bcz of it.

That's all i'd change really, it was still a blast for me to duelist/traitor who survived to meet his team and win with them so i'll remember it in positive light, so thank you!

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The section is torn in two because people don’t know how to play without insults. Like you’re doing here.

Most other sections have strict rules against this and would have banned most of this section long ago.

And personally I think crying about the setup when you lose is more indicative of being a baby.

Trust me, you’d not like anymore if people did this to you after every single one of your games, either.
Dude, magic quit and killed himself in one of my games, told me the setup was fucking trash and unplayable and listed all the ways it was shit. Still didn’t cry about it