9/11.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

@C4: If you'd like I'll meet you in the Dora Market sector of downtown Baghdad tomorrow at 1500. We can have a polite talk all about 9/11 and all the other conspiracies you "truthers" like to call our government out for. Or I can meet you on Haifa Street in Baghdad if you'd like. I'm close to Green Zone as well. You call the place, I'll be there.

What are you doing there in Baghdad?

Iraq has nothing to do with 9/11. You guys fucking kill civilians for no reason at all. Go to Afghanistan and fight the Taliban, why Iraq?

Reaction score
What are you doing there in Baghdad?

Iraq has nothing to do with 9/11. You guys fucking kill civilians for no reason at all. Go to Afghanistan and fight the Taliban, why Iraq?

Wait....Ansar Al Sunna, Ansar Al Islam, Al Naqshabandiya, 1920 Revolution Brigade, Al Qaeda Iraq, Jaish Al Mahdi and Islamic Fedayeen are "civilians" to you?

Good one!

Allahu Akbar, am I right? :rolleyes:

the dark knight

Evidence, as in planes hitting the WTC. Evidence, as in thousands of people dying. Evidence, as in Osama Bin Laden, even before 9/11, was one of the biggest terrorists of all time, and the fact that Al Qaeda is a legit organization.
Anything that disputes that are just theories. The theories certainly dont have any actual proof, or evidence, that point to a full explanation.
.......that was so incredibly stupid i cant even laugh. congratulations, you're officially a moron.

back to 911, im not even gonna try to explain why its a SCIENTIFIC FACT, not a theory, that its physically imfucking possible for the towers to fall, let alone straight down the way they did (with one of the buildings also falling straight down without being touched by an airplane).

so unless any of you imbeciles/hypocrites (including the US government) can actually provide any sort of "evidence", proof, or even a logical theory of how the towers fell, shut the fuck up.

C4

Wait....Ansar Al Sunna, Ansar Al Islam, Al Naqshabandiya, 1920 Revolution Brigade, Al Qaeda Iraq, Jaish Al Mahdi and Islamic Fedayeen are "civilians" to you?

Good one!

Some, if not all (like the Ansar Al Sunna) were formed after the US Invasion of Iraq. And their only motto is 'You leave, we leave'. They're just fighting for the reclamation of the Iraqi land and have never conducted attacks in foreign countries till now.

I don't know much about the other groups (other than Ansar Al Sunna) but basically if the Americans stop the Invasion of Iraq then much of these groups will end automatically.

Allahu Akbar, am I right? :rolleyes:

Damn right. :y:

back to 911, im not even gonna try to explain why its a SCIENTIFIC FACT, not a theory, that its physically imfucking possible for the towers to fall, let alone straight down the way they did (with one of the buildings also falling straight down without being touched by an airplane).

so unless any of you imbeciles/hypocrites (including the US government) can actually provide any sort of "evidence", proof, or even a logical theory of how the towers fell, shut the fuck up.

Of course, it's proven several times by internationally recognized scientists like those from the California University and those from the MIT, THOSE WHO WERE THERE IN THOSE YOUTUBE VIDEOS.

And like I said in my first post, who cares about the twin towers? Just look at the WTC 7 building, it proves EVERYTHING. It just came down, how, why, nobody knows. How can a forty storey building collapse in just six seconds, straight down? COME ON.

There were other buildings too that surrounded the twin towers, why didn't they collapse? Why did only the WTC 7 building collapse along with the twin towers?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Im glad more people stepped up to support the 9/11 cover up..

Travis40

(with one of the buildings also falling straight down without being touched by an airplane).

WTC 7 was a couple of hundred feet away from WTC 1 and 2. You're saying there is no chance that WTC 7 could've been damaged from the falling towers? There were many buildings surrounding WTC 1 and 2 that were damaged. btw, I thought this 9/11 conspiracy bullshit died in 2004....

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Some, if not all (like the Ansar Al Sunna) were formed after the US Invasion of Iraq. And their only motto is 'You leave, we leave'. They're just fighting for the reclamation of the Iraqi land and have never conducted attacks in foreign countries till now.

I don't know much about the other groups (other than Ansar Al Sunna) but basically if the Americans stop the Invasion of Iraq then much of these groups will end automatically.

Once again, this is just what the muslims want us all to tihnk. Because in reality, when we leave all these middle east countries, the terrorists will swoop back in and slaughter all the millions of people who supported us down there. Of COURSE they want us to leave. They can't wait to extract their "righteous" vengeance against all those infidels.

Of course, it's proven several times by internationally recognized scientists like those from the California University and those from the MIT, THOSE WHO WERE THERE IN THOSE YOUTUBE VIDEOS.

Once again, your sources are from youtube posters and liberal conspiracy nuts who are not satisfied until every last patriot is dead. Which is just about as credible as quoting all your sources from Wikipedia. Fail again.

And like I said in my first post, who cares about the twin towers? Just look at the WTC 7 building, it proves EVERYTHING. It just came down, how, why, nobody knows. How can a forty storey building collapse in just six seconds, straight down? COME ON.

There were other buildings too that surrounded the twin towers, why didn't they collapse? Why did only the WTC 7 building collapse along with the twin towers?

The remaining stupidity that was forewarned as coming from the liberal left and muslims world wide was too much for the tower to handle. It was crushed under the weight of conspiracy theorists ignorance.

Reaction score
What I love is how Dylan and C4, the resident "Truthers" here, want to argue Engineering and Physics with the 9/11 commission, and yet, neither of them has shit for education to back it up. If you're going to dispute scientific fact (how the towers did fall), have some credibility or education to back it up. YouTube and Al Jazeera don't count.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
No Gates, you see these poor kids have been indoctrinated. They were told by their teachers and parents that America is bad and therefore all they can think is how evil we are. I feel sorry for them really. If they were given at least a semi decent chance to grow up educated and being able to think for themselves, they wouldn't be counting on youtube and wikipedia for all of their knowledge base.

Reaction score
No Gates, you see these poor kids have been indoctrinated. They were told by their teachers and parents that America is bad and therefore all they can think is how evil we are. I feel sorry for them really. If they were given at least a semi decent chance to grow up educated and being able to think for themselves, they wouldn't be counting on youtube and wikipedia for all of their knowledge base.

It' part of their Cyber-Jihad to try and establish an Islamic Caliphate in the world of communications as well, I would guess.

Guess what C4, the Islamic Caliphate ain't gonna happen in your lifetime. Your dream of a unified Palestine and a Pan-Arab coalition willing to battle secular world forces without killing each other over SIMPLE tribal feudalism and Islamic religious differentiations: aka: Shia vs Sunni vs Kurd vs Turkoman vs Sufi vs Uighur vs etc is a Cleric's wet dream that is LITERALLY impossible. Keep dreaming and trying to discredit science and physics, junior mujahideen. :rolleyes:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
^ I don't even know if I'd say exploited by our gov, so much as exploited TO DEATH by our MEDIA.

American/Israeli Media = The True Antichrist of the endtimes.

Meh, at this point the media are extensions of your political parties not unbiased observers and reporters so it's all the same thing.

how do you know that?

The attacks were perpetrated by a person who had attacked American interests before and had vested interests in further attacks. There is no solid proof to believe the WTC attacks weren't legit. And saying "But how do you know that?" is proof of nothing. There's far more evidence to the attacks being legitimate rather than staged.

The government exploited it as they used it as their excuse to invade Iraq (They were "harboring terrorists and supplying them with WMD's).

Let's not forget the colour coded terror warning system. That was pure fear manipulation right there.

There was high amounts of Nano thermite found in the towers. Archaeologists from all across the world have put their credibility to and have taken time out of their lives to prove this.

I don't understand how anyone could think airplanes hitting a building can cause it to fall down like a controlled demolition. Hell, one of the guys in WTC 7 who was being rescued by a firefighter even admitted that he head bombs going off, and people were laying dead on the floor.

Take it for what its worth.. but everyone is probably gonna flame me. w/e..

Twenty minutes of reading both sides of the argument leads me to believe that the thermite argument is garbage. This site did the best job of explaining why that is: http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm

.......that was so incredibly stupid i cant even laugh. congratulations, you're officially a moron.

From the website Chuck linked to: "...steel melts at 1525° C, and although jet fuel burns only at 825° C, it doesn't have to burn hot enough to melt to cause the buildings to collapse, since steel loses 50% of its strength at 648 ° C..."

Which means that despite the fact that the steel didn't actually melt, losing fifty percent of its strength would be more than enough to cause the towers to collapse under their own weight.

-edit

And shit even if you want to say that there were explosives in the towers designed to take them down you can't just sit there and pin it on the government, it's just as likely that there were Al Qaeda members working on the ground who could've set the explosives.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I think the thing that bothers me the most about these conspiracy theories is that conspiracies are supposed to have a higher purpose and there isn't one to be found here. I referenced the burning of the reichstag earlier in this thread, that was a conspiracy and it was designed to consolidate Hitler's power in Germany.

What was the purpose of a 9/11 consipracy?

To establish Bush and the republican party as supreme rulers of the US a la Hitler in germany? Can't be, they didn't even try.

To gain a stranglehold on the oil production of the middle east? Well now, that hasn't happened either, and they know that there would've been an insurgency that would target oil pipe lines if they tried anyway. So that can't be it.

To set up an eventual Iraqi invasion? They didn't need to do this to get there. Americans already hated Saddam Hussein and would've loved to see him get his comeuppance as it is, they just didn't appreciate being lied to. So that can't be it either.

I cannot see one good reason for the conspiracy because a conspiracy has to have a purpose and there isn't one here. Just a series of reactions.

In order to prove a conspiracy you must have a reason for the conspiracy in the first place.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
To gain a stranglehold on the oil production of the middle east? Well now, that hasn't happened either, and they know that there would've been an insurgency that would target oil pipe lines if they tried anyway. So that can't be it.

Leaving out the cospiracy theories, you would be surprised by the new forms of imperialism ( in US case the evolution of Mahan's theories), and the new ways to deal with geopolitics and resources issues. Under that point of view, both Afghanistan and Iraq strategical positions should not be understimated.

the dark knight

Which means that despite the fact that the steel didn't actually melt, losing fifty percent of its strength would be more than enough to cause the towers to collapse under their own weight.
wrong

ps: even if steel did actually melt or lose all its strength, its not even the case....:nonono:

And shit even if you want to say that there were explosives in the towers designed to take them down you can't just sit there and pin it on the government, it's just as likely that there were Al Qaeda members working on the ground who could've set the explosives.
dont care who set the explosives. all i know is, those planes did NOT cause the buildings to collapse and the US' government is supposed to be smart enough to know that.

The attacks were perpetrated by a person who had attacked American interests before and had vested interests in further attacks. There is no solid proof to believe the WTC attacks weren't legit. And saying "But how do you know that?" is proof of nothing. There's far more evidence to the attacks being legitimate rather than staged.

are you kidding me? is this seriously whats going on in your head? holy shit

The attacks were perpetrated by a person who had attacked American interests before and had vested interests in further attacks.
OMGZ U IZ HATING ME IT WUZ U IT WUZ U!!!!11

There is no solid proof to believe the WTC attacks weren't legit.
there is no proof AT ALL to believe the attacks were legit to begin with.

And saying "But how do you know that?" is proof of nothing.
rofl, i guess saying "osama bin laden did it" does the miracle of proving all..

There's far more evidence to the attacks being legitimate rather than staged.
such as? ive been begging to hear some of that...

all i get is "osama's a terrorist he hates america, he must've done it"