9/11.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Can someone plz answer me on how America is more free than any democratic country?

MikeRaw

^I know, I laughed at that, too.
Anyway, I dont really believe the 9/11 conspiracy stuff. I used too, though. I'm still open to the possibility that it may be a cover-up, but I doubt it.
What you have to realise, is, there's conspiracies, and supposed "evidence" for every event in history. People take anything and make a conspiracy out of it. Seriously.
Why? Because alot of people can't just settle for the official explanation. They find it too boring, so they make up conspircy theories, to make it more exciting, and to look smart. People think that the idea of the government plannign some attack to kill their own people, is more exciting than the idea of a bunch of terrorists, who have proven to hate the US, and Osama Bin Laden, who was around and wrecking havoc long before 9/11, killing people.
There's a conspiracy for everything. That's one of the reasons I dont believe the 9/11 stuff, because I know that people will find conspiracies for everything, and many are wrong.
Secondly, there's too many different theories. Ask anyone about 9/11 conspiracies, and you'll get 10 different explanations as to how the conspiracy happened. Well, if there was any kind of solid proof, there would be 1 explanation, and 1 theory, that explained it all. Instead, you have 10+ explanations as to what "really" happened, and while they're all interesting, none of them connect all the dots.
Sounds like buillshit to me. Maybe it is a conspiracy, but I really, really, doubt it.

Reaction score
"Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead."
-Benjamin Franklin

@ the guy in a no-win war.

:smh @ some kid with a 'fishbowl mentality' that's never left the safety of the lilly white suburb he's been raised in to see the rest of the world, much less how the war is going in Iraq, where I live.

Let me guess, Rachel Maddow and Keith Olbermann are where you get your updates regarding the Iraq War, am I right?

You've lost all credibility, junior. Plain and simple.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
The fact that he's able to find time out of his already considerably stressful and unbelievably dangerous day to come on here as the ONLY legitimate source in this argument, you can show some respect.

All of these "intellectual" nut jobs who think they are soooo "informed" about what's really going on needs to take a look at the people who are actually serving in those areas. Ya know, the guys who are actually busting their asses off to prevent another bombing. Yes that includes not just against Americans but so that Europeans don't have to suffer through another London bombing. Or that any free country in the world doesn't have to worry about terrorism.

GOTH is the only actual credible source in this thread, being the only guy actually actively serving and knowing what the fuck is going on over there. All the rest of us *including myself* don't know shit about how the war is going or what's at stake.

But at least my ball is in the right court. And even if I have no earnest clue, sounds to me like I'm on the side of freedom.

Kizza

I'm not American, but this overly patriotic stuff is so, weird.

None of this stuff really happens here. Like Land Of The Free, Home Of The Brave (or is it the other way round?) I'm not attacking America or anything, but patriotism is so strong there is just sound so odd.

VivaLaRaza

Reaction score
Wait. Is it "unpatriotic" not accept our government at face value by default? Is it "unpatriotic" to believe our president who was born in Kenya has ulterior motives? Is it "unpatriotic" to demand answers for the proposed Operation Northwoods?

noumenon

Well Kizz, when you've got guys like Gates over here risking their life for your country every single day you really have to support and appreciate what they're doing for you. Regardless of whether or not you agree with the reasons they're over there or whatever they're still risking their lives every single day so assholes all around the world will have the political freedom to spew garbage like this.

the dark knight

Well Kizz, when you've got guys like Gates over here risking their life for your country every single day you really have to support and appreciate what they're doing for you. Regardless of whether or not you agree with the reasons they're over there or whatever they're still risking their lives every single day so assholes all around the world will have the political freedom to spew garbage like this.
seriously stop it :laugh:

noumenon

^Or perhaps you'd prefer we didn't have people willing to volunteer to risk their lives and us have a mandatory draft like so many other countries???

monkeystyle

Reaction score
K people. This was no conspiracy. The comparison has not actually been overtly made but this is not 'Burning of the Reichstag part 2" There are similarities, yes, but not enough to scream conspiracy. Here's how it really went down.

The attacks were legit, no question. What did happen though is that they were exploited to death by the American government to further their own position. It's still disgusting so you have every right to be pissed off but they did not perpetrate the attacks themselves.

Reaction score
^ I don't even know if I'd say exploited by our gov, so much as exploited TO DEATH by our MEDIA.

American/Israeli Media = The True Antichrist of the endtimes.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
3,000+ people died. you can't change that, conspiracy or not. and the aftermath has had soldiers in Afghanistan where even more have died and it looks like things might be for nothing.

Religion is the strongest unifying force there is. as long as you have people that believe you, or have something said "under God" anything can be done.

I'm not American, but this overly patriotic stuff is so, weird.

None of this stuff really happens here. Like Land Of The Free, Home Of The Brave (or is it the other way round?) I'm not attacking America or anything, but patriotism is so strong there is just sound so odd.

I guess Patriotism is so strong because that's the reason why the country is what it is. so people could think for themselves, and believe what they want to believe.

MikeRaw

how do you know that?

There's alot more evidence that points to it being legit, than all the aimless theories that say it's not legit. The thing is, there's all these different theories, but none of them connect, and none of them join together to make a convincing argument. They're all just a bunch of random observations, that dont really prove anything.