• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Yes, it actually happened.

No it wasn't worth it. Now that they recognize my face, i'm fucked.

I just hope news doesn't get out there. I don't need everybody to know.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I'm not taking a picture of myself beaten up. Call bullshit if you want.

I'm already hurt, angry, embarrassed, and scared of what'll happen next.

What I did was stupid. Being blinded by anger caused my family and friends to get beat up, and it possibly has us fucked in the future. Unless I be a bitch and stop going outside.

This all could've been prevented if I woulda just let it go. Now if they see me again, i'm fucked. I would've rather been their bitch.

These people are animals.

MikeRaw

Stinger seriously dude, if you stab him in the arm or leg its a warning for him. You kill him and mentally you will get shaken and have to live with it for the rest of your life. Or get a gun and shot him on the sly and no one can say it was you. But again its on your conscience.

Lol, they could easily tell who shot someone.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

wait a minute. how many people did you have on your side and how many people did he have on his side? If your side outnumbered his you must have some pussy ass friends or this proves why he rules that particular ghetto.